Reviews for Life Source
musicluver246 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
ohhh cliffhanger, love it.
ross-ross-ross chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update the story! This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and it would be a shame if you never finished it :(
bambi chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I love it!
SatanSprinklesxx chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
noooooo! the chapter cant end like that D: i honestly love your story so much! please update it soon:) xx
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Oh my... Loves it! Please, please update soon.
autumn fox chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I just finished reading your story so far and would love if you pleeeaasseee!
ShadowMemory chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Hello! I love this story so much! It's really interesting and I hope you'll update soon.
ILoveThee chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Just found this and really hope you continue this!
ross-ross-ross chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is so awesome keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
F0REVERM0RE chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
I'm too lazy to long in; I'm on my phone.

I forgot about this story. Thank God I got an alert because this is good! I love your descriptive detail; sucks me right in, and then makes me sad that I've reached the bottom of the page.

You're talented:)
Ralai chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Hey! Thought you will never be updating, fortunately I was wrong.
It's a really short chapter but a good one indeed. Can't wait till your next update.
WordFederation chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Finally, another chapter! I have been waiting for this, and even a short update is better than no update :D

The only qualm I have is that the POV switch from Charlie to Joce is not defined at all. I had to read over that bit a few times for the transition to click. Of course, you probably meant to add that in during editing and missed it. Oh well :P

I cannot wait for chapter 12!
Chulips chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Hmm nice story, I love your idea and it's rather original.

I really hope that Charley & Co won't stop Jerry because I really want him back from the dead :D

All in all, this story is really enjoyable to read and I'm happy to see that it's not totally abandoned.

Good luck on next chapter ;D
Lady Sasha chapter 10 . 2/17/2013