Reviews for Russian Roulette
TheFandomVortex chapter 1 . 3/17
Well i wont be sleeping tonight. A very disterbing thriller indeed! Well done!
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
God! This is amazing! I'm laughing throughout the story! Watching(or reading) peoples killing each other is the best!
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Listening to "Russian Roulette" by Rihanna really fits this. Gah! The FEELS!
Baked Soap chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I fucking loved this story! It's so freaking awesome and had me at the edge of my seat to know who was going to die next. Oh my god, why Kiku, why?! asdfghjkl

It actually made me really happy to know Lovino was in on this. After all, when a Snapped!Italy appears, I think Lovino would be there for his brother. But if I think about it, Spain wasn't in here... Hmmm, this causes lots of ideas...

Anyways, fantastic story. It was a great read.
Hyper V chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I . . . actually enjoyed this . . . . I am a sick person, I presume? This was wonderful! I like the way it played out and the detail was just great. I love things like this!
Finally22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
;-; just died a little bit...ill be okay... *crying in corner*
pigeons-and-duckies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh my God. I'm slightly terrified and will probably be up all night reading fluff to counter-act that. It was so good, and I had to get up several times for tissues! Very good story, my heart still needs to slow down.
Utterly-Fabulous chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
quick question, where was spain?

rly liked this though!
muShIii chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
let's see... we had:

maffia! - love it

darkItaly - love it

UsUk - love it

conclusion:

story - love it!

keep on going, you are amazing :)
PyroXNamedXHaze chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I cried and laughed...thats not good...well thats he good part of being insane! though, I don't want to meet Italy that much anymore...
RedheadNerd chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You're very disturbed. I like you. :3
fantasyAge chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Me likey! 3 never saw the order of deaths going that way.

Some criticism:

1) were some minor issues with spelling, but didn't detract from the story so s'all good :)

2) I liked the use of accents, but it wasn't consistant with everyone- so watch out for that in future fics.

3) it's GRAZIE. Unless you specify there's dialect (slang) [and Grazi is anglacized] Italian, remember the extra 'e' 8D

4) while more of a personal opinion, wanted to see some moar Russia and Lovino X3

Either way, really awesome fic! Keep up the awesome work :D

fantasyAge
fantasyAge chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Me likey! 3 never saw the order of deaths going that way.

Some criticism:

Either way, really awesome fic! Keep up the awesome work :D

fantasyAge
bscholz chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like this story, it's very unlike you. Im surprised it was this dark, i love it though. I liek where you said arthur was moritfied, cuz it gives a clear mental image of the scene. Over all it was a great story, as usual and i look forward to reading alot more of your work.