Reviews for Happy Ending
meghanmoo chapter 20 . 4/17
im so glad you didnt go with sou im mean hes nice enough butvif she cant be with shindou than my second choice would be ichirou!
WateryCordial chapter 20 . 1/8
this is actually such a perfect and happy ending. it sounds like a fairytale like that aha! this has been a really exciting and intense fic, i've definitely enjoyed reading it! thank you for sticking with it too, and not abandoning i think i am very happy with ichirou and uru's togetherness. (though i can't help but think what happened to sou D:) but i'm glad things turned out as they did - wonderful fic!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 20 . 1/8
*squeels* This was so sweet _ Please write an epilogue!
Calantha S chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I liked the wedding! Having it be both eastern and western was perfect. :)

I'm looking forward to the date!
WateryCordial chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
aaawww the wedding sounded so pretty! i'm so glad it's all worked out! _ aahhh
marie sounds like she was beautiful. and aha uru i'd be the same xD
i thought rice was bad to throw at a wedding? wasn't it something about birds eating it and then the rice expands in them or something? i dunno...
i'm still rooting for sou. but i see the logic behind ichirouxuru. keen to read about their date!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Now that she's picked Ichirou it's finally time for the really good part the whole story was good too, though.
bassethound1021 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Good chapter!
I'm glad Uru decided to pick Ichirou
Julie chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I love this fanfic! It's soooo veerrrryyyy interesting! ( couldn't put my ipod down!) please keep writing, if you don't I might die of waiting!
- best wishes!
Calantha S chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
Great addition to the story! Thanks for updating! I just started rereading shiawase kissa sanchoume because I missed ichirou so much - how fun that I got to read about him in your update too! :)

Thanks again!
WateryCordial chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
i reread all the chapters from the tenth, and MAN did it get intense! though i'm so glad it's resolved now! what happened to those yakuza men though? did they get arrested? (i'd assume so)
and OH what about sou?! (i'm still on his team) i'm happy for uru and all but.. what's sou's reaction to this sudden news?
thank you for not abandoning this fic! keen for more
Hannah chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
You don't even know how many times I had to tell myself "THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION." You have great writing skills! Lol I have read the manga twice, read this and began to cry in class because i was so sad about the fiance and shindou thing XD But if Ichirou and Uru get together (which looks like its going to happen), I would freaking love it. I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN IN THE MANGA BUT SHINDOU JUST GREW ON ME.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
MY GOD PLEASEEEEEEE PLEASE I AMMMMM BEGGING UUUUU CONTINÚE THIS O PLEASE IVE BEEN LIKE WAITING FOR A FEW YEARS AND YES I MEAN YEARS TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER XD! EVEREST SINCE I FOUNF THIS STORY I JUST CONTINUED TO HOPE UD CONTINUE IT GO ICHI!
Anharley chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
OH MY GOSH. Thank you so much for your shout out! I'm glad i gave you some confidence to keep on writing. In the beginning, I was really disappointed in Shindou. xD LOOOOL I still can't believe he gave into Yakuza! He looks more like one the person to be a Yakuza then to get bullied by one... ( True right!? LOL ) when Uru said, " I wish Ichirou was here " I started to fangirl about how cute that line was. LOOOOOL when the dude tried to rape uru I WAS SO GROSSED OUT. I WAS LIKE GET YO HANDS OFF URU YOU PERV! LOL. Omg. but when she saw Ichirou punching the man before Uru blacked out, OMG. That was so Cool ! u Another beautiful ( except the bloody rape part..) Chapter. I Look forward for more chapters in the futureeee! [ ICHIROUxURU FOREVERRR! 3 ]
WateryCordial chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
wow, intense! i feel like i've missed something... but i might just have to go back and re-read other chapters. (as weird as this may sound) i liked those last two paragraphs - they weren't super descriptive but nicely(or not?) hinting, so, nice
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
... Too bad she did she didn't get to shock the jerks by showing her inhuman strength via beating them up.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »