Reviews for Happy Ending
camilaflordeloto chapter 20 . 1/19
OMG! I loved it! But I want to know more or at least what happen next or their wedding and honeymoon...! *slapped* Okay I don't know what I'm saying O-O" I really enjoyed it and appreciate your effort. I hope to see you soon! Take care and see you! :D
camilaflordeloto chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh Jesus! I couldn't breathe properly while I was reading!
camilaflordeloto chapter 9 . 1/19
OMG! he kissed her! TTuTT *cries a river for happiness* I really enjoy this fic, I even feel the feels XD
camilaflordeloto chapter 4 . 1/19
wth?! XD Hana is starting to scare me. I've loved this fic since the first chapter but this is my first review.
love101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I hate you
Princessa Mia chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
hat was so completely adorable and I thoroughly enjoyed all the fluff! It wasn't too fluffy overall, which is good, because then I could focus on the plot. I think you found a great balance between the two. Plus, Im glad that Uru ended up with Ichiiro instead of Sou. I had a feeling they'd get together, but for a second I wasn't positive. If you've written anything else about Uru, I would love to read it. :) great job!
Kaiko-pyon chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
please write the epilogue of Ichirou and Uru
I'm looking forward to it
meghanmoo chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
im so glad you didnt go with sou im mean hes nice enough butvif she cant be with shindou than my second choice would be ichirou!
WateryCordial chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
this is actually such a perfect and happy ending. it sounds like a fairytale like that aha! this has been a really exciting and intense fic, i've definitely enjoyed reading it! thank you for sticking with it too, and not abandoning i think i am very happy with ichirou and uru's togetherness. (though i can't help but think what happened to sou D:) but i'm glad things turned out as they did - wonderful fic!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
*squeels* This was so sweet _ Please write an epilogue!
Calantha S chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I liked the wedding! Having it be both eastern and western was perfect. :)

I'm looking forward to the date!
WateryCordial chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
aaawww the wedding sounded so pretty! i'm so glad it's all worked out! _ aahhh
marie sounds like she was beautiful. and aha uru i'd be the same xD
i thought rice was bad to throw at a wedding? wasn't it something about birds eating it and then the rice expands in them or something? i dunno...
i'm still rooting for sou. but i see the logic behind ichirouxuru. keen to read about their date!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Now that she's picked Ichirou it's finally time for the really good part the whole story was good too, though.
bassethound1021 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Good chapter!
I'm glad Uru decided to pick Ichirou
Julie chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I love this fanfic! It's soooo veerrrryyyy interesting! ( couldn't put my ipod down!) please keep writing, if you don't I might die of waiting!
- best wishes!