Reviews for Almost Gone
Catsluver chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it. Sam, Dean and Bobby so in character! Great job.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Congrats on your one year! Keep up the good work, I'll stay with you. ;)

"Thank you." "For what, Sam?" "For being you." Aaawwh! I totally loved that tag! I hope we'll get some of this in the next episode, I really need such wonderful brotherly moments. Thanks!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
And I've got one word for you: AWESOME. I have no idea how the writers are going to get Sam (and Dean, by extension, of course) out of this current mindwarp of his, but I loved what you did here! I think Lucifer made a tactical error (if hallucinations can make tactical errors?) by appearing as Dean - that could surely have planted a little seed of doubt in Sam as to whether real Dean was a hallucination. I just loved Dean taking care of Sam (and the bit with Bobby and the tape was hilarious - as he pulled it out, I thought, "Huh? Bobby's carrying tape?"... and evidently Dean shared my thoughts on the matter :-P). And then the part where Dean said "I'm right here beside you": I just had a quiet little "awww" to myself, because doesn't that just sum up their relationship?
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I just loved your tag.

It seems that, recently, on the show, the writers have cut down on the brotherly helping and concern for one another that was so prominent in the earlier seasons.

Some may prefer things that way but I certainly don't.

It was that brotherly closeness that distinguished Supernatural from other shows, and you brought that to the fore in your story.

I particularly enjoyed the ending where Dean is ready to face anything now that he feels he has Sam with him.

This has always been the essence of the show and no amount of smiting can substitute it.

Looking forward to more of your stories, regards.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Congratulations on your one year anniversary.

I hope that the show will give us some wonderful brother moments as you just did. I like how Dean knew something was wrong with Sam even if his brother continued to keep secrets. Loved the moment when Sam realzed that his big brother was really there with him. Perfect ending with Dean and Sam together and ready to take on whatever comes next.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
*sigh* I love stuff like this! *pastes heart on page* I wish the series writers would write stuff like this, but their time is so short-too many commercials. :( But then, if they did, nobody would need to write h/c like this... and no one would need to read it. So, thank you for writing this. Cuz I needed it. -
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter. You have Dean's character dowm pat. Please keep up the great work. Oh and Happy 1 year anniversary.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
First of all "happy anniversary".Secondly you know what I love about this site?it's the fact that sometimes people like you give us an insight into what the show doesn't show 't get me wrong,I adore the show but sometimes for artistic purpose elements are skipped and I know they can't pack everything into one show but a little more like this would go a hell of a long to the it was wrenching but fave line?I have to many but "slowly,quietly,bravely" gets right to to you for sharing your talent and hopefully here's to more
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Dean knew.

Sam was unraveling.

Slowly, quietly, bravely.

These lines were incredible. Heart-breaking, really. You've outdone yourself! I'd love to read more from you. Keep up the good work!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"Just forgot you were a Girl Scout."

This line was soooo Dean and having the tape at the ready was sooo Bobby. Great imagery and very apt behavior for all characters.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
aww thank you for writing this because that epi made me want to scream and cry. This made me feel better.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved this! Hope something like it happens in the show. Also happy anniversary! 3
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Gorgeous story. Hope we get some sweet bro-moments such as you wrote on the show!

My favorite lines: Sam was unraveling. Slowly, quietly, bravely.

Guh!

I am so happy you posted! Miss you! And big congratulations on your one year...you've gone so far in such a short time!

Yahooooo! For you!

Cupcakes all around!

Karen
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Bromoments, drama, LimpSam. Loved it! Great job.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »