Reviews for Almost Gone
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was totally amazing. How wonderful to see the bon they share coming out full force once again. I love protective Dean and you just gave him to us in spades. Thank you so much for that!

Just hope the show's next episode gives us something like this!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ok, so when I got home from my rather arduous field hockey game I was in a somewhat sourish mood cause I still had homework. But when I checked my email and saw this, I was instantly 100 times happier! Loved it so very much! Not only did we get to read about poor Sammy all confused, but we even got some physical hurtness too! And brotherly love! Speaking of which, I adored when Sam thanked Dean for being Dean! Perfect! And Dean's speech to Bobby at the end was fantastic as well! Bring it, is right! Lovely job again, Marianna! Oh, and happy ff anniversary too! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What an amazing surprise! I loved it! The Dave Matthews song was a very nice touch and set up for this story. Loved the hurt/comfort and all the emotion you packed in. Everyone was in character which I appreciate. Thanks so much!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aww I loved it! I've been going crazy all weekend trying to imagine just how episode 2 is going to pick up and this satisfied my curiousity immensely! Thank you! It was nicely done with enough cheek pinching brotherly schmoop to give me the warm fuzzies. :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it! ;D
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Amazing, absolutely amazing! I loved the episode but haven't found a good tag yet but thankfully, you stepped in and blew me away (like you do everytime) so thanks for that! Oh, and happy 1 year FF anniversary! I do hope there are many more years to look forward to of your writing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome story!
judyann chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
First congrats! Wow 1 year that's great! And I've loved every story! Love this one. Love all the tags to the 7th season now! Amazing episode wasn't it? Great story!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3