Reviews for A Day in Court
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 2/24
Honestly I read this ages ago, though I didn't think I read it on this website. But I wanted to leave a review anyway! Absolutely loved this story. The smut was, honestly, amazing. You wrote the characters so well. Thanks for the story!
CrystalMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
It was a good lemon, but if they were married wouldn't she be Mrs Malfoy?instead of ms Weasley?
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
this was such a good read! thank you for writing it!
Twisted-Kitten90 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I knew it! Great story!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Haha such an awesome smut filled story! I loved it!

Julie:)
wow chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was smoking hot!
TASHAx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Ah, this was sexy and fun and wonderful.

I loved that they were secretly/not-so-secretly married too, I can just imagine D/G having a relationship like this.

Bravo :)
Linnn chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You are unbelievable, and wonderful, and I wish I could be more helpful but I can't. This is excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Nice twist at the end! :)
QueenSpicy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved this fic it was a lot like the movie Laws of Attraction with Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan.
Lea Redfire chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Isn't this OOC?
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Incredibly well written story. Great job on the lemon, the amusing banter, and of course the twist.
ice326 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow. that was hot. my favorite DG smut fic. hope you write more stories of these two.
Maraxus chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Okay, well first of all I utterly loved the entire court case. I was so sure Draco had it won but then Ginny swoops in and one piece of information claims her the victory. Outstanding!