Reviews for Emperor of the 4 Waters
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Good story
Keep on going
The Sin of Justice chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Awesome story and totally original! This is the only naruto and One Piece crossover with Vegapunk in it. There are so many questions, and I hope that they are answered soon! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Peter Kim
Many of us would like to see Sentomaru go to the Naruto after being in the pokemon world and which side will he take? I don't understand why Suna is aiding Konoha after Naruto's banishment since Gaara owes Naruto his life for saving him from himself and Gaara is most like the kage of Suna? When are going to write the next chapter of this fic anyway?
Amamiya Yuki-chan chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
o Awesome! I cannot wait for the next update.. Ow, maybe Hoko Jishin stand for Gura Gura no Mi.. I dunno! And I am very curious. Please add some action especially for Taka no Me.. :) I like him.. Pretty mysterious and strong..
ikaovret chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I rarely read stories that invole a war that isn't in the canon but when I read about the war I just continued and I was pleasently suprised so I hope you continue writing this.
god of all chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
musizlover2008 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
finally you updated.
bakapervert chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Thanks for the update.
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Naruto should have Oto/Iwa/Kumo alliance destroy Konoha and then Naruto's forces will desroy the Oto/Iwa/Kumo allaince and then kill the survivers of Konoha who either hated Naruto or would betray Konoha(Sasuke),etc and those who are friemds of Naruto,etc will be allowed to join Naruto's forces.
karthik9 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
miner249er chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
excellent prelude
Amamiya Yuki-chan chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Aww. Come on! Please update.. I cannot wait to see Mihawk in action. That's if the one with eyes of hawk is Mihawk.. Judging by his interest in swordsman and eyes of hawk, it must be Mihawk! Though i was wondering.. Did this mean water empire joined alliance with konoha-taki-suna?
Peter Kim chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I wonder what harsh demands that Naruto will make in exchange for Water Empire's help and the Water Empire's demands will to harsh because of how Konoha treated Naruto and Konoha is in a weak position right now.
Tenma Sosei chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
...Nice way to start the story, keep it up.
god of all chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.