Reviews for False Past, New Present and Future
These stories bother me a lot. Mostly because Blaise Zabini is BLACK. Also, his mother is known as a black widow, so the Zabinis wouldn't be mother and father. You would have been better off using the Nott family. I'm not going to keep reading because I hate the erasure of black people in fantasy
Smile chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I love the story and everything so far! :) I just wanted to point out that chapter 11 says that it's chapter 10 at the beginning of the story, (you don't have to change it) I just didn't know if you noticed. Otherwise it's perfect! Keep writing I love your story! :D :)
jeny3329 chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
YEY
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
this was good one, but stopped little too early :( there should have been more blaise :) ( bad english, i know)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Not how u wrote здравствуйте! :) ya that's right! Im Russian too! Nice story by the way:D!
beffy-beffy123 chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
I've always viewed constructive criticism as better than "OMG I loved this", but this may seem bit harsh to you, so I'm sorry if I offend you.

I liked the concept of twins separated at birth, and Hermione really being pureblood. However, I felt that there are elements that you completely skipped over. For example, the fact that the Zabinis are a death eater family, whilst Hermione very much fights for the light. I find it very hard to believe that either side would be happy with the arrangement of an order member in a death eater family.

Also, what happened to the Blaize/Hermione relationship? Given that they are twins, you would have assumed that they would be drawn to spend time together, and yet he rarely features.

Basically, I think there is potential for a really wonderful story, if the entire thing is expanded, and if you delve deeper into elements, developing the characters and situations.

I really hope that you do not take this as a hit to your writing style, because I do think that you are a good writer, but I think you could have made this a lot less rushed.
SnuggleswithSnape chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love these types of stories no matter how unrealistic they are... now usually I wait until I have read it all to review but I'm just going to say that I liked it..

There is only one thing that bugged me; you kept using the word 'mom' and considering I'm English.. and all the characters are English it frustrated me a little.
Gabby0515 chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
:/ In the 1st chapter, where she got the letter, it said she would be getting the letter when she is 18. In this chapter it said she is turning 17 in a few days. Just thought I would let ya know :) Liking the story so far though!
Miss BlackAndWhite-X chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Like(y) -P
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
This was such a cute story I loved reading it and am sad that it is finished I can't wait to read more of ur work :)
draconisX23 chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
cute story! :)
Lashton chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Sniff Sniff. THIS WAS SO FRICKING BEAUTIFUL! EEEEEEE! OMB! BUT WHY DOES IT HAFTA B OVR! NOOOOOOOO! But OMB! U should write another one! Haha! BUT IM GONNa MISS THIS! R u sure u cant add just one more ch? 0_0 PLEHS!
filipinochick chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
A bit rushed... But awww.. Draco's so cute!
blackboymagic chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
really good story! a little short though...i feel like i just started it then it ended! your tottally awesome, bye bye!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 18 . 1/27/2012