Reviews for All Along the Watchtower
son of jupiter not zeus.
PercabethMaximumm1 chapter 1 . 1/27
That's one of the most beautiful writings I've ever read. Seriously touched my heart and was beautifully crafted. It made me understand what Annabeth went through and I can't even express how much I loved this one-shot. One of the most beautiful pieces of art there can ever be. Extraordinary Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Loved this. Lots of emotions.
Ads S chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I'm a sobbing mess, a mascara stained, messy haired sobbing mess- and your story is why.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I literally cried my heart out the whole time reading this. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
inloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love this story! Percabeth is one of my favourite ships
Anjali Roongta chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
awseome work and uodate both this and divided they fall
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
perfect
BrunetteGenius chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is so amazing! If I could, I would give you all my halloween candy for writing such an amazing story. But I don't know you, and even if I did, I'd keep my candy. So..this story is perfect. Simple as that. "Wink" Sorry, for like 2 hours I have wanted to write "Wink". I don't even know why. Keep writing, your amazing. "Wink"
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was really good, like holy shit i got butterflies in my stomach and i had to fight back tears.
omega2199 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yay!
I like this :)
Nice job portraying Piper, and I can never summarize Percabeth and/or the series correctly in fics. Which sucks, because people keep reviewing me asking for a chapter that does pretty much exactly that.
I'm screwed.
But myself aside, great job!
Keep writing,
-Om
MaybeYou'llGetIt.MaybeYouWon't chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was really good. Now here I am, crying like an idiot. Why is us always Percabeth?!
Totally Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
(*sniffle*)
The end is soo sad! I am such a die-hard Percabeth fan. Wonderful writing!