Reviews for All that I'm living for
Serenity1of11 chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
I thought the way this ended was so sweet. You are a great author!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
YAY! Seth imprinted :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fgukle chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Well after finishing your first story, i think this one is gonna turn out just as awesome!

I mean it man, i'm hooked!:)
Lil' Phoenix27 chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
Although the plot line of the sequel was completely different from the first story, it was just as amazing! You did a great job! I can't wait to read the final installment! Keep up the good work!
rach chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
This is an amazing story! Its great!
ilovemonkeys39 chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
hi! sorry i haven't read this in a while, i was a bit busy with all this college stuff going on. really good chapter! :)
BroadwayGlory chapter 22 . 1/5/2012
Oh holy crap! Now the drama is back, and there is no more to read! Oh no! I loved the whole thing though! You are such a great writer, and I hope you never stop! Count on multiple reviews from me once you begin posting the next story!
BroadwayGlory chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
Aww, I loved it! Isn't Claire like sixteen though? Whatever, it's your story. I have been notorious for age jumps, and I could have been misreading! Anyways, next subject matter! Yes! Emily! That bitch got what she deserved! I really hated her, and now she has been punished for her wrong doing! You are seriously my favorite author right now!
BroadwayGlory chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
Love. It. It feels like forever since I've read! I think this may very well be one of my favorite chapters!
BroadwayGlory chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Aww, don't worry, it happens to even the best of us. :( I know how you feel. Before I started updating my story The Nessie Chronicles, I hadn't updated for like six months!
BroadwayGlory chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Awww, Seth imprinted. This was truly an awesome chapter, but did you switch POVs in the middle of ake's first section. It's only like five or six lines, but It's start talking about Jake. I think you just switched to Renesmee mode for a second. I do that all the time too though, I just change my person!
BroadwayGlory chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
That was so good, I'm so glad that the babies are okay! And Leah's paralyzed!:( I hope Embry makes it better! :D
BroadwayGlory chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
This is such a sweet chapter! I like these little sweet moments, and I don't think I reviewed for the last, so I'm going to check and make sure!
BroadwayGlory chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
It's like watching a ping pong match! my head is going from happy to sad... backforthbackforthbackforth! This has to be the best, most develpoed J/R story I've EVER read!
BroadwayGlory chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Ah hell, cliff hanger! Its like eleven thirty and I cant stop reading. I'm officially addicted. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to though right? P.S. I like the king leeches thing, it makes me laugh! hahahahahahaha!