Reviews for Blame the dog
hardcoreGSfan chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
you know what I just realized? There's a big difference between 14 and 17 years old (freshman and senior), but not much different between 65 and 68 years old xD
Fate Camiswhil chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Oh, my goodness! Dearka x Meyrin didn't feel so weird after reading this...XD but of course, I'd still like Milly better...X3

LOL! so, Milly's a pokemon nerd...XD that's great! I wasn't able to finish pokemon but I watched enough of it to know stuff...XD and yeah! Dearka and Meyrin are like Brock and Nurse Joy...XD Brock is meant for Misty? is that supposed to be a hint? is Milly supposed to be Misty...? XD

Meer and Shiho as bestfriends? not a bad idea for a crack! LOL!

KiraLacus moment was cute! poor bunny, I hope Kira doesn't kill it...XD

and as for AsuCaga, I wonder who it was trying to kill Cagalli... and here I thought your plot for this story was gonna be simple...XD I guess, this'd be more than light from now on... which is good, of course...X3

I can't believe I didn't miss much even after being gone for almost a year and trying to quit...XD it's a good thing I'm back :D

can't wait for more! update soon! but update "Vengeance Be Mine" and "Tangled Fates", first...XD I honestly liked those two to be put to top priority... then again, it all depends on how inspiration will strike you...XD

see yah, Azetta! I see, you changed your name, gotta get used to that...XD

- Lynx
Sylmarien chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
ahhh you can't leave us on a cliff hange rlike that! That's just cruel and unusual torture! *sobs in distress*
on the other hand luv chow you've characterised Cagalli -blunt as spoon but snarky and with an attitude and temper -love it.
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
aww I liked that, ten bucks says Arthrun trains Chewie to get closer to Cagalli!
hira-nera chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Finally got the chance to read this fic in one go! Such an interesting one i must say. Totally didnt expect the cliffie of this latest chapter. Like, bomb? Wow. I wonder what happened. And i totally love the way Athrun stays by Cagalli's side throughout the interrogation. Thats really a sweet moment of Asucaga.

So, yeah, looking forward for the next chap! :)
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
. .On! Please update fast. Can't wait for it. And please update Tangled Fates and Vengeance Be Mine. Please please!

And Oh! DearkaXMeyrin, though for a pretend relationship, weird but spot on.

[A girl
who sought love but could not find,
and a boy who never looked for it
and so never noticed how ensared
he was in it. They were eachother's
shields.]

Love that. DearkaxMeyrin is very unlikely to happen. But that thing made it possible.

Thanks for this.

And oh! Happy 7th year for me here in fanfiction! Yay! Happy sign-up day for meeeeee. Ahahahaha.
Sandyx5 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
OMG And this time, it wasn't Chewie! :O
Who the hell would want to try and kill Cagalli or attack the school? Hm... Flay's good here, I think. And Meer and Meyrin seem to look innocent... I got nothing :/

If you have no idea how to write Shizak, then explain to me how you're doing such a good job on them now. Haha! :D Just keep up the good work with them! I mean, all you have to do is let Yzak loosen up and everything will be A OKAY :D

BTW, LOOOOOVE the Kirakus and Milliarka so far

Nice chapter! Update soon? :)
IgNighted chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Good chapter once again. Lots of fun bits. The Athrun and Cagalli part at the end had me double take everything in. I mean, after scenes with Rabbits, and Pokemon a death plot came so right field that I was stupefied. Though it was well added.

Now put the dangerous and wild bunny down. Good line.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
BURSTS OUT LAUGHING such a hilarious chapter XD

haha, Mr Pink XDDD

and then I got to the end and went "oh shit"

can't wait to see the next chapter :3
Yennefer chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Reflected Shadow’s resurrection!
I love when you use your magic-writing-skills and create something unusual and fantastic. Like Dearka and Meyrin. I can imagine them in their eighties - wrinkled, toothless, hairless and still behaving like two crazy teenagers (Darling, can you pass me my false teeth?). Or Shiho The Kickass and Meer The Drama Queen – they’ re so different but in a twisted way they could be bestfriends.
Don’t tell me – Mr. Pink is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunny or a bloodthirsty demon O_o Yes, I know – I’ve watched too many stupid horrors but I’m sure as hell this ”sweet” bunny is not a ordinary lettuce eater. Is Kira going to be bunnyphobic? :P He should watch his back!
So the drama has come. I feel sorry for the infamous killer – if Kira, Athrun or Chewie get him/her…
Thank you for this amazing (like always) chap :) God bless you and your twisted mind ;)
Btw, my old pal Will Shakespeare waits for your R&J version (he even bought a popcorn!). He is tired of this play so you can butcher, pulp and mince it. Go girl!
apparentdaydreamer chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Dear Reflected Shadows,

Thanks for this chapter! At first I was pretty lost because I've been rather detached from all the characters except Cagalli and Athrun (perhaps because I haven't read the story in awhile- my bad!). Nonetheless, I loved the little stories with the other characters especially Dearka-Miriallia- Toelle conflict! And as usual I love your writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know who attempted to plant the bomb in the locker!

apparentdaydreamer
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Yeah didn't see that coming. Good chapter, update soon.
xoxdork chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Have I ever told you about how my dog drinks from the tap? He jumps up, puts his front paws on the counter in my bathroom and drinks from the tap. He's such a weirdo. Then if he wants into my room and the door is closed he pounds his head repeatedly into my door until I open it... Even if it's 4 am. Ha. Anyways, I liked this chapter! I like the sudden drama with Cagalli! My mind is just going in circles wondering who wants to kill Cagalli? Is Chewie actually a spy in disguise as Cagallis dog, but he actually wants to kill her? Or is Athrun actually Chewie in disguise? /if that was the case, will Chewie reveal himself and reek havoc on the police station? *Take note, these are good twist ending ideas... :P* Anyways, update soon yo! :)
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This chapter just about made my week.

The lingerie store scene was hilarious. "Together till the end, love. If anyone asks; you're my fiancée. We were lingerie shopping for the big night together." That was such an 'in-character' thing for Dearka to say. Honestly, that's what I love so much about this story: you didn't just slap different nametags on a high-school story; you actually put the characters from Gundam Seed into the situation.

Really enjoying this story so far. Update soon!
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
LOL is she going to jail? Hilarious chapter, loved it, update soon.