Reviews for Broken
Sreya chapter 5 . 7/17
Darn, it's a shame this one is unfinished. The first fic was excellent, but a story that intense needs to be followed with the healing process to run its course. And it's really interesting to see Shawn solving cases without the protective layer of his supposed psychic powers.
Please update
Palendromical chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
Oh my. This chapter was so sweet. I love buzz. I'm deeply saddened by the fact that this is apparently all of this story. I will definitely follow it though (just in case). I'm living this story.
portala chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
Please update?
androu.ska chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I really hope you decide to continue it because I really want to know what happens next.
Tina chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I keep coming back to your stories. I love them all but "Exposed" and "Broken" are just so expertly written. You have an amazing talent and I hope you are able to update soon!
CSIflea chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Oh, wow. First time I've read the sequel, I was impressed and hoping for an update soon, but now the second time I decided to review and ask for an update. I really want to know how they stop Cole and how Shawn gets back on the bike so to speak. I absolutely love Exposed and this story has the makings of an awesome story. Hope to read more soon...
cosette141 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Aw this is so good! Please continue! Please please please please pleeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee,!?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Please update
Warriorcats4 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Update soon please. Great story
Hope chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Omg so good!
MamaAngel8 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Like an addict I keep reading this series and each time I keep hoping you'll hit me with an update.
Please, please, please finish! This story so rocks!
Nikita08 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
PsychO99 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Oh geez, this is awesome! Why havent you updated?! :(
Jesusfreak chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Please continue this! I really like this story!