Reviews for Broken
Palendromical chapter 5 . 4/4
Oh my. This chapter was so sweet. I love buzz. I'm deeply saddened by the fact that this is apparently all of this story. I will definitely follow it though (just in case). I'm living this story.
portala chapter 5 . 3/5
Please update?
androu.ska chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I really hope you decide to continue it because I really want to know what happens next.
Tina chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I keep coming back to your stories. I love them all but "Exposed" and "Broken" are just so expertly written. You have an amazing talent and I hope you are able to update soon!
CSIflea chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Oh, wow. First time I've read the sequel, I was impressed and hoping for an update soon, but now the second time I decided to review and ask for an update. I really want to know how they stop Cole and how Shawn gets back on the bike so to speak. I absolutely love Exposed and this story has the makings of an awesome story. Hope to read more soon...
cosette141 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Aw this is so good! Please continue! Please please please please pleeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee,!?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Please update
Warriorcats4 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Update soon please. Great story
Hope chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Omg so good!
MamaAngel8 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Like an addict I keep reading this series and each time I keep hoping you'll hit me with an update.
Please, please, please finish! This story so rocks!
Nikita08 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
PsychO99 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Oh geez, this is awesome! Why havent you updated?! :(
Jesusfreak chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Please continue this! I really like this story!
ElmerFudFry95 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I really hope that you finish this. I have hope that you will update even though it's been a very long time.
Joanna Smith chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really love this sequel. Although you didn't update in quite a while, i sure as hell hope you will someday in the hopefully near future.

Keep up the good writing :)

PS: Exposed was superb as well :)