Reviews for Discordant Feelings
Trainer Fiona chapter 10 . 6/22
just saying with Fluttershy, when she was talking to Twi about Discord, didn't she sound a little like as certain Lunar princess with a certain royal Canterlot voice?
UtsukushiNamida chapter 15 . 5/27
I love this story. But the one thing in this chapter that bothers me is that when Twi asks not one, but ALL her friends to listen, guess what, nobody does! I mean, I get Rainbow a tiny bit, and Rare and AJ a lot, but Pinkie and Shy are way to nice and carefree to just have let Twily go. Also, is it me, or is Discord focusing his attention on Rainbow Dash and Twi, more than the rest of the Six. And this is kind of odd considering Pinkie is his favorite element. I know this is a Twi x Discord story, but then again, in future stories maybe understand just because somebody is in love, doesn't mean they think about that same person all the time. Otherwise, I love it so far.
Itharax chapter 27 . 5/18
Love it!
i noticed every time You describe the younger ponies/foals, You say 'fillies'. 'filly', however, is the term for a young female horse only. young boys are 'colts'. and since not all of the school ponies are girls, they shouldnt all be called 'fillies'. just wanted to point that out.
RavenCharming598 chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
Brilliant story! Maybe do another based on a growing love between then? I love it!
TWICORD lover chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
I love your story plz make a sequel of it plz
20SilverBells chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I'm mad I stopped reading this at chapters 23 and the half beginning of 24 I wanted discord and twilight to be more than best friends I thought he was going to confess to Twilight that he loved her I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED!
Maltrazz chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
A most excellent story, by far the best fanfic I've read in months! I was hesitant at first, as I had not really considered Twilight and Discord as more than a crack pairing, but I seriously enjoyed this!

In fact, I just started work on a similar story involving King Sombra rather than Discord, and this has given me several ideas, as well as overall inspiration. Would you mind if I mention this story when (if) I get mine posted?

Thanks for the wonderful read,
Maltrazz
Sam Fraser chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
Truly amazing. I almost cried readin some chapters.
V.S chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
This story is amazing. Not Nuff said. Rereading this makes me desperately wish for a sequel with a love story. Or just something to show that she hasn't just abandoned this. I love it to death.
bri chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
AAAAWWWW. BEST STORY EVER! :3 I loved it. :3
Guest chapter 27 . 2/18/2015
This story is so beautiful, I'm shedding tears of joy
secret101cat chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
That was...AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC AMAZING SPECTACULAR FABULOUS CHAOTIC MAGICAL BREATH-TAKING there are so many more words to describe how I feel about this story and pairing:-) :-) :-) I'm just a little sad that there was no sequel though, I felt that the adventures of magic and chaos had only just begun. Anyway thank you again I loved every single word an I loved how everyone got what they wanted in the end:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) bye!
Awesome Dude chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Whoa stuff just got real