Reviews for Discordant Feelings
20SilverBells chapter 1 . 7/29
I'm mad I stopped reading this at chapters 23 and the half beginning of 24 I wanted discord and twilight to be more than best friends I thought he was going to confess to Twilight that he loved her I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED!
Maltrazz chapter 27 . 7/26
A most excellent story, by far the best fanfic I've read in months! I was hesitant at first, as I had not really considered Twilight and Discord as more than a crack pairing, but I seriously enjoyed this!

In fact, I just started work on a similar story involving King Sombra rather than Discord, and this has given me several ideas, as well as overall inspiration. Would you mind if I mention this story when (if) I get mine posted?

Thanks for the wonderful read,
Maltrazz
Sam Fraser chapter 25 . 6/19
HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
Truly amazing. I almost cried readin some chapters.
V.S chapter 27 . 5/16
This story is amazing. Not Nuff said. Rereading this makes me desperately wish for a sequel with a love story. Or just something to show that she hasn't just abandoned this. I love it to death.
bri chapter 27 . 3/25
AAAAWWWW. BEST STORY EVER! :3 I loved it. :3
This story is so beautiful, I'm shedding tears of joy
secret101cat chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
That was...AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC AMAZING SPECTACULAR FABULOUS CHAOTIC MAGICAL BREATH-TAKING there are so many more words to describe how I feel about this story and pairing:-) :-) :-) I'm just a little sad that there was no sequel though, I felt that the adventures of magic and chaos had only just begun. Anyway thank you again I loved every single word an I loved how everyone got what they wanted in the end:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) bye!
Awesome Dude chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Whoa stuff just got real
Awesome Dude chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Jou are sooper cool man
Awesome Dude chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME
Awesome Dude chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Dude jou are sooper awesome and cool. Thx for making this fanfic
Lex chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
but but discolight? ️⁉️‼️️
Joe chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Yay love!
TheBigBrony2000 chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
Well that there was one hell of a story my dear friend hope you make more like it in the future.