Reviews for Recovery
This was soo sweet and well written I hope you write more ZoNa fics
valentina14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
oh man i read this like a thousand times already probably.. and i still really love it!

I love how it's so 'intense' but doesn't feel really ooc. I squealed too when i saw the panel! I always felt like they always worry about each other 33
shinigami hime chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Kyaaa!

That was so unexpected!
But sweeettttt! 3 3

Love them!
honestly... I don't know anymore which couple should I vote for..
Luna? Zona? Sana?

argghh! There are too many stories of these three couples.. all of them are romantic/sweet/cute!

I don't know what to do in my life anymore... nyaa!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
loved it. more ZoNa please! :)
Angie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was simply amazing! It made me shiver! Great job! :DD
BellaOfTheTower chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
BEST ZONA FANFIC EVER! I was not expecting how good this was going to be. I am just mind-blown...My fangirl is definitely satisfied. Please, write more ZoNa.
MurasakiMegami chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That is a very nice piece.
I’ve always said there’s something in the air between Nami and Zoro.
Since Alabasta.

And I almost squealed when I saw her by Zoro’s bed after Thriller Bark too.
So I’m very pleased with your fic.

Best thing about it is the non-OOC.
That’s Zoro and Nami right there, their personalities are very truthful to the anime.

So, congratulations, great fic, one of my favorites about them now
PhoenixedDragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was great. I love how you captured their emotions, and that scene with her hands tracing over his body was amazing.
purebloodzonafan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
whaaat? no!please

i dont want it to be LuNa! please stay this story in ZoNa !

sorry for being demanding here..

i just a pure blooded zoronami fan _

btw., you're story was great,,

nice plot and good their character don't change while making another story out of them ! (well,, some of the writers change the character because of their plotting at behavior assigned to)

it's good for real,, and the detail, language, was perfect for me! xD

it was a perfect great story for a ZONA fan ! [RECOMMENDED]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Soo by far, and I speak honestly, this is the best one piece os I have read. Love the way they were in character nothing bothers me more then a cheesy Zoro confessing his undying love. I wish there was some romance in the actual anime, even a tiny but would be fine, but alas were stuck using our imagination.
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
As I've said before you have converted me. I loved this so much. Freaking Zoro all the way!
onepiecefangirl13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i love this story!
Meowmer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That was bloody brilliant! XD It was so intense, I love how you fit the lemon in with the actual storyline.

I enjoyed reading this so much...it's been ages since I've read a One Piece fic, and I'm pretty glad yours was the one I've read :)

Please keep writing awesomeically, fantastic sotries like this 3
korenai-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
WOW! Even in fan fics, ZORO is WILD and BADASS! I love him that way... LOL
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Haha, but in the end she really got him to stopp training..;) I loved the part where she stayed with him and when he gave her five seconds to make her decision.