Reviews for The Darkest Hour
sailor silvimoon chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Beautiful story. Love it.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Love it! So nice!
barbarataku chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Clever move putting part of other stories in here.
by the way I am so depressed at this pointwhich says a lot for the quality of your writing skills. Thanks for leaving your things up for those new to NCIS fiction.
NCISVU chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
This was wonderful! I was sobbing by the middle of the story and by the end I couldn't stop smiling. Beautiful and perfect!
alwayskayla chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
This is just beautiful. You made me cry like a little baby, but then you made everything perfect. Loved it!
WindStar chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Fascinating take on a very complex moment in the series. I like how you presented a completely plausible series of events for what could have happened should Gibbs never have recovered his memory. Very well written, only I do wonder what happened with that bomb and what caused it. It was the only open ending that was really left unresolved.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
So beautiful, even if you did put tears in my eyes the first few chapters:)
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Wow. Just...wow. Absolutely terrifically written.
JosGotGlock chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Finally had enough time to write a review for this wonderful story! I enjoyed this so much and really love your writing. Great job and I hope more of the same in the near future. :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story! I almost cried a few times every time somebody left NCIS I was screaming NOOOOO DONT LEAVE! but it all turned out great in the end! Just proves that no matter what, Tony and Gibbs will always find a way to be with each other lol
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
great story
DuchessofYork chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
there's just something about these slash-stories that leave me all warm and fuzzy! lol...enjoyed your story by the way, and YES...they SO belong together :)
Maydin chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
AAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Amazing, beautiful story! Love it!

Thank you for share your stories with us. Please more soon.

May :D
hotshow chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I thought this story was great. I'm looking forward to reading more of your "gibbs/tony" stories.

Thank you.
GeekBastard23 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Thanks for this! Beautiful writing, great plotting. The last few sentences were just perfect.