Reviews for How
cielthelittleblackrabbit chapter 1 . 5/18
I know it's been over a decade, just writing this comment or review might be a little to weird. Cos probably most of your fans who love this FanFiction story, must've forgotten about it. My question is...?
Is there any chance of you getting back to it? Do you need newer ideas or maybe you decide to leave this story in the way it is
Dinc chapter 23 . 2/18
No more?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
This story has been so good! I've read every chapter now and I really hope you'll update it. It's an amazing story, and I love it so much, I'm rereading it again!
titanicdragon chapter 23 . 4/19/2016
update?
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 23 . 2/8/2016
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
b u n n y chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
update this please!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Update update update please please please
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Good lord i love this story. I really hope that you are still with us... i need more please.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE ONWARD DON'T ABANDON THIS FANFIC IT IS EVERYTHING TO ME! You write so well, so please don't forget about thus story!
joann808 chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
That was a really great story! I hope one day youll go back and finish it. It was a n awesome read. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Update for the love of everything please update don't give up on this story please.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
Please please for the love of fanfic don't abandon this! I believe in you! I eagerly await your updates.
missaprilhamato chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
You need to update soon lol-signed biterujuusu
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I've always loved this story, and I love the chapter when Lydia and beej make out. If I could make a suggestion, I would love to read a chapter where after Lydia is better and happy, if she and beej could "do the nasty" but in a non smut or ehem.. "descriptive" way. In a way that focuses on love and joy, and not just smutty chapter. Please? Just a thought.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2014