Reviews for For A Reason: Inauguration
ColdOnePaul chapter 29 . 2/12
*bouncing up and down on my toes*. I just reread the entirety of the story this far and am patiently... Trying to anyway! ... For the next chapter... And the next :)

It was great to see Mir getting better and interacting more with the kids in her "peer" group. Great chap! I had a stray thought while rereading... Do any of the Cullens other than Carlisle wear a piece of jewelry with the crest? Or is that strictly left to the movies? I was only thinking about that cuz of what Carlisle said in the last chap about giving Mir his signet ring and running to the Denali clan if serious trouble ever came. (Btw, Mir needs to memorize the road route to Denali and get used to high speed driving on her own!)
bridget237 chapter 29 . 2/2
Update soon!
Anna chapter 29 . 1/2
Mirelle really is too stubborn for her own good. Lovely party scene you created. I have a feeling the jewlery Esme picked up is Mirs christmas gift.
SLKerouac chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
It was the hospital Christmas party. Everything was going well. Mireille was interacting with others there but all the siblings were watching out for her. She was always with one of them. Towards the end of the evening Mireille was getting tired and the whole family left. The next day was more decorating in the house. It was Carlisle sitting down with Mireille to get other personas together just in case. Papers and passports were needed to be made. Mireille was thought and had special names and dates that were special for the family. The next morning Esme had made Mireille breakfast and then she got dressed. Esme had plans while the other "kids" were in school. Her and Mireille were going shopping in Seattle. They shopped buying different gifts and got home before the others got back from school. Mireille had worn heels shopping and was now paying for it. Edward told her that maybe she should have avoid the shoes but knew that Mireille was stubborn. It was now time for Mireille to be in bed. What happens the next day? Is there more shopping? Will Mireille go with someone else beside Esme? How does she feel in the morning after being on her feet all day the day before? Will someone come to visit with Mireille? Will she continue to improve? Will Mireille be ready for school when it starts after the holidays? Keep writing!
ukrainianelfhorse chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
oh my goodness! I (kinda surprisingly) really liked the idea of having Mir appear before the series began. Normally, I don't read the stories where OCs replace Bella, but this idea is marvelous!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Amberofthemoment chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Found this yesterday and got so into it that I read it in one go!

I only have one issue with it...I highly disagree with Mireille when she says that there's nothing she can do to save Emily from being scarred. Of course there is! She and the Cullen's can warn Sam in advance. Obviously once the Quileutes all start shifting, they're going to be leery of a human living with vampires, so Mireille's going to have to tell them at least a little of how she got to Forks and how she knows everything. Otherwise the wolves would freak out and probably try to take Mireille away from the Cullens to keep her safe. She apparently doesn't have any qualms about changing the Cullens' lives for the better, so you'd think she'd spend a bit more time thinking about how to prevent a totally preventable tragedy! Not only would Emily not be scarred, but Sam wouldn't have such negative feelings towards the Cullens. Also, I don't know if you changed this on purpose, but I'm almost positive that Sam hasn't changed yet. I remember in Twilight, Bella meets Leah for the first time and Leah is talking on the phone to Sam, who is still her boyfriend and hasn't disappeared yet...so there's still time for Mireille to help out! I dunno, just a suggestion.

Anyway, I'm eager to see how Mireille handles seeing her attacker and bullies at school! It would be cool if the shy, soft-spoken Angela gets brave and defends her instead of the more obvious Cullens. She's one of my favorite characters in the books and I love how you're fleshing her character out more and giving her room to grow :) I'd like to see her come into her own.
Rageykins chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
Another great chapter for my growing addiction to this story! :)
SLKerouac chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
It was a long day for Carlisle and Mireille in Seattle. Carlisle had the plans on getting Mireille set up both financially but also a car and phone. He talked about other things when he finally got something to eat for Mireille. There were things that Mireille did not believe that she needed or even needed to know about. The one thing that gave her some concern was when Carlisle talked about the Denali family. He told her that if she needed to go there that he would give her his ring so that they would know that she was trusted by Carlisle. It was a drive home that Mireille thought about everything. When they got there she saw that the house was decorated for Christmas. Inside it was now Mireille directing the family on how to decorate the inside. The decorations where there but she just needed to sit there and direct each family member. Mireille loved that they were doing this for her. She loved Christmas but did not have that with her parents. It was now going to be a special Christmas. She talked a little about her Grandparents and what it was like at home. Carlisle wanted to keep the traditions that Mireille wanted. They all decorated the tree, talking about what the ornaments meant to each member of the family. It was going to be a wonderfully Christmas for all. Mireille slept well that night. The next morning Edward told her that Alice was waiting for her. She wanted to start getting Mireille ready for the Christmas party that night. Everyone was ready and Mireille loved seeing everyone dressed up. Alice wanted pictures before they left. Now it was off to the hospital party. Does something happen at the party? Will Mireille be safe there? Will Edward be there with her so that she was not left alone? How does things go after the party? Does someone take Mireille shopping to get gifts for the family? Next!
stolen with the night chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
Snorting at our family problems? See this is why our kids want me, I'm the cool parent. Plus, I'm taking the dog when our divorce is settled, you don't deserve Prince-Poofkins III. Despite our (apparently) mutual separation this chapter was- as per usual- perfect. I can't wait to read more.

I'm also taking all your money and the house,
Your-soon-to-be-Ex-wife.

Enjoy.
I still hate you.
Just kidding baby; waiting for you to take me back.
Hopefully.
If not I'm cool with just your money *shrugs casually*
Anna chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Christmas decor Cullen style...I love it.
A wonderful chapter and I cant wait for the Pictures to be up.
Rageykins chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I squealed when I saw a new chapter posted! It was nice to know a little more about Mir's past and that she actually had someone there that wasn't pushy like her parents. The description of her grandparents and the memories were darling! I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
ColdOnePaul chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
Great Chapter - and liked the part where Mirielle realizes how much the Cullens are integrating her into their family in all aspects, including finances and their vast holdings :) I would love to see, at some point down the road, a chapter where she meets the Denali clan and hopefully allay her worries insofar as their adherence to vampire law is concerned. Of course, I think that one or two of the three sisters might insist that she be turned in the near future to comply with the Volturi's edict of "turn or die" upon learning the secrets of the hidden world that they live in.
Rageykins chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Please please please update! I am in love with your penmanship! I have never liked an author so much since Tolkien! Update soon!
-Devoted reader and Fan
Anna chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
Dont you dare skip details of Cullen christmas. I am really looking forward to Mirs POV come late december. I wonder how crazy Alice will get?

As Always, Lovely Canon for the characters and overall flow of language and desciptive details.
Anna chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
You have a lovely flow in your writing that makes it very nice to read.
Finally, Edward makes his apperance, about time. No more guilt for him. I love the postcard idea that Mir came up with. Simple and Lovely.

On a different note. Would you mind Writing your photobucket address on your Author Bio page? Is it still Mara Sevvie or Mirqueen?