Reviews for For A Reason: Inauguration
shurfine chapter 32 . 9/29
I loved this chapter! For me it isn't about all the huge character developments in stories, it's about the small things that characters do with each other that are great. Well done!
darklou chapter 32 . 9/27
That was so nice !
ayanamifaerudo chapter 19 . 9/27
Mirielle is doing more for the family than Bella ever did.
Mir Queen chapter 32 . 9/27
I'm only posting this to test the review system. I've received 4 email alerts about reviews for the new chapter, but the reviews don't show up on the story. I don't even know if this one will show, but it's the only thing I can try in order to find help. I don't have any of the accounts listed to log into for the FFnet blog, so I can't post a comment there.

It's just strange and I'm getting flustered by the lack of available communication with FFnet. Does anyone know what's happening?
ayanamifaerudo chapter 15 . 9/27
Edward laughed with Mireille more than he ever did with Bella.
ColdOnePaul chapter 32 . 9/26
Great chapter!
xenocanaan chapter 32 . 9/26
Another fantastic chapter! I am supporting Edward and Mireille more and more. I can't wait to see what happens next!
sherryola chapter 32 . 9/26
Wow, I'd sort of lost track of this story, missed the last couple updates. it's nice to see someone still writing a canon type story. Most twi fics now are all human, so I hardly read twilight stories anymore. I need to go back to the start and get in touch with the story and characters again. Christmas was fun, but I'll be glad when it's moved on. Actually, I adore Christmas, so I'm as goofy about it as the cullens here. grin. Thank you for continuing to update and bring us such an interesting and unique story.
Enjoying this. I hope Mir ends up with Edward, despite all odds.
Almecestris chapter 31 . 9/2
love this! can't wait for more plot though!
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 31 . 8/31
nice chapter. i can't believe u still write this. i thought it was abandoned. anyway try to UPDATE SOON.
darklou chapter 31 . 8/28
Wonderful !
ColdOnePaul chapter 31 . 8/28
Glad to see a new chapter to this wonderful story! I've missed seeing it come along and I want to see more :). I enjoyed this chapter very much! Hope the next chapter will pop up soon - or I'll have to send one of the Volturi...
misherukuro chapter 31 . 8/27
Ecstatic to see a new chapter thanks for sharing.
I'd rather have Mireille I as Edward's mate than Bella.