Reviews for Four in the Morning
Rhyming Reason chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Not too sappy... just right, in my opinion.
This is a really beautiful story. I love the imagery you have used all the way through and you have captured the characters perfectly. Great fic!
welldone chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
well done
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
What a wonderful little gem you have here. The way you wrote the brothers portrayed the love and caring they have for each other, without becoming trite and sappy. You are a welcome addition to the Thunderbirds fandom.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great story. I liked it. I'll check out your other stories soon too. Thanks for posting WWS
Silver Bee chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I’m always happy to see a new story from you, especially a Virgil-centred one. Loved this, especially the description of his eyes and the way they differ from Scott’s. Some lovely writing here and you captured that ‘4am feeling’ perfectly.

That Girl Six chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

Aww. I loved the calm of this. No real drama, no overdoing things. Just peace and settling of thoughts. I love it. It's so easy to go in another direction, but you made it just a conversation, no frills. That takes talent, man. This was the perfect thing to wake up to this morning.

Favourite line for you: "Say what you will, Virg, but you owe me." I laughed good and hard on that one. There should totally be a tally on who saves who how often. I love it!

Anyhoos, thanks for a fun read. Now go study! Chem doesn't do itself.

bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
great story
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hey RomansRoad,

This was such a great oneshot, just what I needed on this damp and drizzly morning.

There's just not enough Virgil fics out there in my eyes.

You captured the boys character's, bond, and spirit amazingly.

Well done! Hope to read more from you soon.

Peanut x
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh this was absolutely beautiful! You captured them so perfectly! It was so deep, but yet not overwhelmingly so. A very powerful piece of writing, I loved it!
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
loved it xx
Joanne Brandon chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Weren't too sappy it was great and rather funny and points. Great excuse not to do chemistry because it also kills me - I'm surprised that they still have a class for it as I class went from 9 to 3! However I liked this writing and I'm glad chemistry can produce this!
TBMom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011