Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
pudget12 chapter 24 . 4/21
I don’t know how I have never read this story. It is everything I could ever want with vampire Edward. You took the Twilight Saga and turned it into an absolutely beautiful love story. You way with words is perfection. I went through so many emotions reading it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such an incredible gift.
Kelly

Also, thank you so much for not adding a baby…
OwensMama chapter 24 . 1/12
Loved it! Better than the original thank you! -Kara
LillianBroderick chapter 24 . 10/8/2021
Lovely. Thank you
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 24 . 8/31/2021
That was beautiful! I love how he can read her mind when they’re close emotionally. Such a gorgeous story! Thank you for sharing. Loved every minute ️
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 5 . 8/24/2021
Doing a read/reread of all of your stories and found this one I never read before! I’m so intrigued and I think (hope) Edward is back? Not sure about his parents…. I have questions! Lol loving this story. Except Jake. Don’t love Jake ;)
twiclare chapter 24 . 4/14/2021
A lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 23 . 4/14/2021
Brilliant, they’re closer than ever!
twiclare chapter 22 . 4/14/2021
A beautiful wedding, just what they wanted.
twiclare chapter 21 . 4/13/2021
It’s great that they are able to prepare things so smoothly and confidently.
twiclare chapter 20 . 4/13/2021
I’m so glad that she wasn’t begging the tribe for permission.
twiclare chapter 19 . 4/13/2021
I really hope that they get the opportunity to do things their way and something doesn’t force her change, or, at least not in addition to Aro’s time constraints.
twiclare chapter 6 . 4/10/2021
I’m loving this so far!
Magda95 chapter 24 . 1/20/2021
This story is so very lovely, i really felt part of a great love story ...

also, i had not read a story before in which edward turns while b&e are already a couple, what a simple and yet totally new idea ... and the execution with the two timelines works very well ... thank you for sharing this story, reading it was a joy
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
Nice story... Bella and Edward met while they were both human. Edward went with his Parents to Brazil because they were part of Doctors without borders. His parents contracted Malaria and died, while he was turned by his parents friend, Carlisle. He had to stay away while getting used to Blood. His body was never found, many assumed he was dead. Bella is depressed. But it turns out, he has been watching her from the woods. In the mind of others. All vampires could compel, which is an interesting twist. and if they drink animals they don't really have a scent to the wolves. very interesting as well. story plays out as one would imagine. Tanya is a whole, and volturi are bullies. Edward and Bella Pull through. then HEA .

Still. great story that deserves to be on my favorites list.
jojomc0317 chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
Really loved this story! U redid Twilight in an adult non "religious" way and I think u did such a good job! Thanku.
3,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »