Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
Amazing story!
cbzoo chapter 24 . 4/30
GREAT STORY
beegurl13 chapter 24 . 3/23
Finally... The last story of yours that I hadn't read! And I finished it on your birthday! :D I haven't had a chance to review until now, but this was good! I loved how you weaved so much of the book into it and yet it wasn't exactly like the book - it was totally different and totally it's own story. That was awesome! I don't like vampire stories and I haven't read many of them. I avoid them when I can. I kinda had to force myself through the first half of this - strictly because of my own hang ups and issues - but by the second half I couldn't stop reading! I stayed up WAY too late on a few nights, but it was worth it. This was wonderful and your characters were so great. I'm really, really happy I read it. You did an amazing job, as always. :)
And happy birthday, a few days late. ;)
Coffeefilterart chapter 24 . 2/26
This story is a gem. I loved the focus on Bella and Edward's love for each other. And you managed to show her love for her family balanced with her need to make her own choices. This is definitely going on my favorites list!
hulk62468 chapter 6 . 1/31
Ugh this story is frustrating as hell.
Anita chapter 24 . 1/11
Lovely story, thank you.
Mtg526 chapter 24 . 10/28/2016
Really liked your twist on this story. I truly enjoyed reading it. You are an extremely talented writer and storyteller. I'm so thankful that you allow us to enjoy your work.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Awesome story! An interesting future take would be if they went together to where Edward's parents died and they found his last letters to Bella and his phone, so she could see his last days before his own rebirth.

Thanks for the interesting alternate plotline. It was very plausible, which I love and not once did Edward, "laugh without humor." awesome.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Ha! It was Jake.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Edward's parents killed. By vampires? Is Edward one now, so no body. I thought maybe he crashed through the window, unable to hold back as a newborn. But Bella saw fur? Was Jake chasing too? So many questions.
Isao84 chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
This made me watch Breaking Dawn again... Always thought Leah got villainized a lot.
I enjoyed your take on it...
myadryk89 chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
I love it! I usually don't like reading fics about the supernatural part of Twilight, but this one got me hooked from start to finish.
Thanks for writing and sharing it. You're awesome!
harkie5 chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Really great story! I enjoyed it very much!
twilightladies chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
So annoyed at myself for only finding & reading this story now, especially when I re-read several of your stories!
Loved this one, hooked from Chapter 1!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 24 . 5/18/2016
Such a different story :)
3,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »