Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
mo kagen chapter 5 . 2/12
Have you made these choc-chip cookies without eggs? Any good? Recipe?

:-}
mo kagen chapter 1 . 2/10
I remember starting this waaaay back when but being the wimp I am I set it aside to finish all at once. Don't know what took me so long to return... :
liz.c.young.7 chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Thank you for another heartfelt story. Do you have anything published? I would be so thrilled to purchase a book that you wrote!
PVV chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Thank you for this story) I found it so original! And I loved your Edward both human and vampire) You are an amazing writer and have an exceptional imagination)
rclaurel chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Wow I kind of like this better than what Stephine wrote, That they knew each other and he wasn't so off with her...
J.DRAST chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
Hello. What a wonderful story here. I haven't read one like it before, with this type of plot...i.e. Edward's parents dying of malaria, and Carlisle changing him in the Amazon. I wonder if Alice "saw" that happening and that's why Carlisle was in the Amazon to begin with? Thanks for the entertaining read! Suzan Noerr
breakingdawn57 chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Enjoyed this lovely story! Great writing!
Lilith Leazman chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Love, love, love this story!
zeeber chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
loved this...loved it!

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
meelee729697 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
U do such a great job keeping up w/ the present, & letting us know how the past summer w/ B&E went.
The flow is just right & easy to keep up w/.
:) loving this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Leah & Sam shift too, huh? She seen an animal? Eyes & fur? But it wasn't anyone from the pack? Her mouth tastes sweet in morn, like venom? E changed & is back?
JustARead chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Success
JustARead chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Ohhh boy
JustARead chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
It's time...
JustARead chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Good for her, sticking to what they want
3,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »