Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
pmw1234 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Great story. Thanks
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I appreciate the vocabulary level of this story.
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
:sings: Call me maybe.

Everyone else thinks that Edward died just like his parents, but until they find his body, too, I hold on to the hope that he's alive.
WHAT? ZOMG! They're dead? No, wait Brazil... South America. There are vamps is SA. His parents' bodies were found. But Edward was turned? But if he wasn't a vamp previously why is Jake a werewolf? Or is the WW thing recent? Is Edward back and that precipitated Jake's change? I thought Jake was causing the creepy feeling. Is it Edward? Was it Jake trying to get in Bella's room the night of the storm? Wouldn't Bella have put 2 and 2 together uf that was the case? Has he imprinted on her? Or does he just think he has?
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
He's every song on the radio, every love interest in every book, every subtle reference of every poem. This s how I felt about Edward Cullen myself when I first read Twilight. It's what drove me to fan fiction.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Finally getting to it. Last of your fics to cross off my 2012 bucket list. Lots of imagery in this intro. Really piqued my curiosity.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Loved this whole story, I'm glad I found it while completed, so I could binge read the whole thing :)
sheilagilger chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love your writing! Thank You so much!
Twink423 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Awwww, so sweet! I really enjoyed your take on AU and thought you did a great job. Your writing always makes me smile. :-D
Until next time BB! XO
Twink423 chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Loved this chapter! Love the change - how intimate it was for them. And waking up she connected with Edward. And then hunting. And then loving in the ocean and discovering she can control her thoughts for him to hear.
And now they are equals. Truly beautiful chapter. :-D
Twink423 chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
His wanting to possess her even more than he already does. And wanting her to be the same as him. So hot and romantic at the same time.
And so now it's time.
Twink423 chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Wedding Bells are near! Next chapter and then honeymoon! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Relieved that Leah and Jake supported Bella's need to have the wedding back in Forks and that they stood up with her against Sam. I wonder if Sam and Leah will stay together or if they won't/ haven't imprinted on each other. Time will tell.
Twink423 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
So glad Aro let Bella live a bit longer. Now she's on the final countdown.
And glad Edward agreed to keep Bella in the loop going forward on all decisions.
Twink423 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Gah! So now they're in Volterra to talk with the Volturi. I have a feeling this won't end without some kind of a fight. Who will come out on top?
Twink423 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
The Volturi are coming... Oh no! Not good for Bella! Glad Edward is coming to be with Bella though. I hate having them apart.
What will the wolves do with the Volturi? Can't wait to find out!
3,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »