Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
Twink423 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I'm glad they waited too. That was sweet. And kinda cute that Edward wasn't more than a 2 pump chump the first time, but awesome that he could keep going Lionel Richie style... All night long! Dayum! And waking her up in the middle of the night... Lol!
Twink423 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
So almost have both timelines merging...
I love that edward is trusting himself a bit more with Bella now and touching her all the time. He doesn't want to let her go again. Bella feels the same.
Loving this story so much and the AU twists! :)
Twink423 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I like that they are now in Seattle together and can spend a bit of time together. She just has to be careful that Angela doesn't find out.
And now he's left in the past. And left his heart with her - so sweet. I want to eat him right up coz he's so damn sweet! :-P
Twink423 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
What a freaking hot shower! Edward getting all wet in his jeans and kissing Bella. Rawr!
Can't wait til they finally get it on because it will be all kinds of hot!
And so now will he give her the ring? Sounds beautiful! :)
Twink423 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
So are they at an impasse? Bella wants to be with Edward now, but he isn't so sure it's best for her, yet he says she's all he has left and he still loves her. Will she let him bite her eventually?
Twink423 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
So many questions are now answered. Edward is now a vampire and glad he's not staying away from Bella anymore. Meet Carlisle next? And interesting how Jake and Leah can't smell him because of the animal blood. How long will Edward stay now? I don't want him to go. :(
Twink423 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
So Edward is back and he is the cold Bella feels at night. So now what? He's back. Will she tell Leah and Jake? Or will they just know?
And so sweet how they're both falling and not trying to rush sex. Sweet sweet Edward.
Twink423 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
So Jake busted through her window because he saw something. Edward perhaps? He's the cold she feels. And she feels his sweet kiss when she wakes up?
What a beautiful first kiss they had! And on his bed! Bow chicka wow wow! ;-P
Twink423 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
So maybe Edward isn't dead and was changed into a creature when he was away in Brazil... Maybe a vamp? And that is what made Jake and possibly other shift into werewolves?
Sweet first date for E & B.
And Leah knows way more than she says... Like Jake knowing what Bella told Leah. I think Leah has shifted too and they share thoughts like in the books... So many questions, but I love the mystery! :-)
Twink423 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
*swoon* She got the cute boys phone number. She calls him, but how soon. And what is Edward's story...
Twink423 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
So Jake is a werewolf... Wonder about Edward though. Poor Bella missing her guy.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I'll bite on this story. Love the mystery of not knowing what is going on yet...
RainyGirl1978 chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
So, I finished this story like a week ago. I've been wanting to go back and review every chapter but I've come to grips with the fact that I just can't. I read your story on my kindle as I was running around, on lunch breaks at work, etc. I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter - I know you'll say I don't have to worry about it, but I wanted to.

Anyway, before too much more time gets away, I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was so cool that you branched out and did an AU. :) I'm in awe. The writing is so beautiful and gives me butterflies in my tummy in all the best ways. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! I love you bunches and hope to keep in touch! *hugs*
My3chicks chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
Another great story! While I love the stories that keep them human, canon ones are my favorite, and you nailed this one! Thank you!
originalityissooverrated chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
A perfect twist on the Twilight books. If Stephanie Meyer wrote a story like this, I may have actually enjoyed reading those novels.
Albeit, I may never have turned to fanfiction, and that would have been a travesty ;)
Thank you for writing an amazing and enjoyable story.
I've read a lot of your work, but this is by far my favourite.
I love how Bella is stronger, emotionally, than she is in the books. She believed that she legitimately lost Edward forever, while in the books I felt like she was sad about getting rejected. I felt that your Bella was right to accept Edward as vampire so fast due to their history together whilst inthe books I felt likeep their relationship was right little rushed and too understanding.
I love how she doesn't accept Jacob's bullshit and thinks things, such as the existence of werewolves and becoming a vampire, through more carefully.
I especially love that she didn't fall pregnant!
You've created believable, though mythical, character's that I have genuinely fall in love with.
I can't wait to read more from you
3,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »