Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
I can see bits of Starry Eyed here. Lovely
fireagate chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I am very curious now
TeeHee13 chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
LOVE IT ! So romantic and lovely.
2loveybunnies chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
Hey Ro, well I kind of cheated here and read most of this story on the fly so I wasn't able to leave reviews, but just wanted to let you know that I loved this story and your attempts to write AU! I bet its harder to write this type of thing and I admire you for giving it a shot! I haven't read many vamp fics lately and this was nice because it was already completed before I started. Looking forward to many more things from you in 2013! Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a very happy and healthy new year!

XO,
Lori
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I'm glad thus is complete. I wouldn't want to wait for updates.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow, trying to get a handle on the storyline...I don't want to assume anything and the whole Jake-turns-into-a-wolf-because-he's-in-love-with-Bella thing is a little different! Not sure if Bella and Edward were in love, or if it was just a fling and she fell for him and he wasn't as into her as she was into him? But shouldn't they have either been home by now or at least had some contact from him? What's going on in the jungle?

I'll keep reading...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hi Ro, well this is different! Not sure what to expect from this one...and not sure why I never read it when it was posting but no matter, I'm doing it now! Needed something I could count on, and I can always count on you.

Merry Christmas!
pmw1234 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Great story. Thanks
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I appreciate the vocabulary level of this story.
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
:sings: Call me maybe.

Everyone else thinks that Edward died just like his parents, but until they find his body, too, I hold on to the hope that he's alive.
WHAT? ZOMG! They're dead? No, wait Brazil... South America. There are vamps is SA. His parents' bodies were found. But Edward was turned? But if he wasn't a vamp previously why is Jake a werewolf? Or is the WW thing recent? Is Edward back and that precipitated Jake's change? I thought Jake was causing the creepy feeling. Is it Edward? Was it Jake trying to get in Bella's room the night of the storm? Wouldn't Bella have put 2 and 2 together uf that was the case? Has he imprinted on her? Or does he just think he has?
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
He's every song on the radio, every love interest in every book, every subtle reference of every poem. This s how I felt about Edward Cullen myself when I first read Twilight. It's what drove me to fan fiction.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Finally getting to it. Last of your fics to cross off my 2012 bucket list. Lots of imagery in this intro. Really piqued my curiosity.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Loved this whole story, I'm glad I found it while completed, so I could binge read the whole thing :)
sheilagilger chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love your writing! Thank You so much!
3,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »