Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
KristinHazzard chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
OMG wow, this was also another amazing story. I have yet to read one that I have not thoroughly enjoyed. I really liked this version of AU and how Edward was human first. Great job!
Honeybeemeadows chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Ok, so I reviewed (on this particular chapter) a few days days ago, but from my phone and it kicked me off so I ended up all anonymous and whatnot. Not that I want to take credit or anything, just thought you oughta know I broke for you, ignored writing TOW for two whole days . . . .

Damn girl, you've got something *super* special. I am in utter fucking awe.
Phae chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
You did a really good job with this story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. My favorite part was when Edward brought Bella back to his home for the first time. The part with the Volturi was scary and I am trying to think that everything will work out okay in the end. So don't write a part two or something because I like living in my happily ever after world. ;-)

Thanks so much for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
Yep, it was amazing. Just as I suspected. Gold stars all over this one.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Well, haven't read someone else's fic in a long ass time but made an exception for you and now here I am, on vacation, ignoring my husband, sucked right in because of your skillllllzzz.

Like this:
"We are careful to avoid too much speculation about our future, gorging ourselves instead on the sharp sweetness of right now."

Devestatingly beautiful. You're killing me smalls.
fireagate chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Nicely done. Lovely chapter
fireagate chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I can see bits of Starry Eyed here. Lovely
fireagate chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I am very curious now
TeeHee13 chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
LOVE IT ! So romantic and lovely.
2loveybunnies chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
Hey Ro, well I kind of cheated here and read most of this story on the fly so I wasn't able to leave reviews, but just wanted to let you know that I loved this story and your attempts to write AU! I bet its harder to write this type of thing and I admire you for giving it a shot! I haven't read many vamp fics lately and this was nice because it was already completed before I started. Looking forward to many more things from you in 2013! Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a very happy and healthy new year!

XO,
Lori
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I'm glad thus is complete. I wouldn't want to wait for updates.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow, trying to get a handle on the storyline...I don't want to assume anything and the whole Jake-turns-into-a-wolf-because-he's-in-love-with-Bella thing is a little different! Not sure if Bella and Edward were in love, or if it was just a fling and she fell for him and he wasn't as into her as she was into him? But shouldn't they have either been home by now or at least had some contact from him? What's going on in the jungle?

I'll keep reading...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hi Ro, well this is different! Not sure what to expect from this one...and not sure why I never read it when it was posting but no matter, I'm doing it now! Needed something I could count on, and I can always count on you.

Merry Christmas!
pmw1234 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Great story. Thanks
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I appreciate the vocabulary level of this story.
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »