Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
my1edward chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very intriguing. I wonder if Edward is a vamp here, and if he's watching over Bella. Looking forward to more.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Yay! You're back! Loooooove it!
singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I was so excited to see an new story from you in my in box! I don't generally venture towards supernatural but you could write your grocery list and I'd read it!

Looking forward to this new adventure.
MillieD chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That bit gave me chills. I can't wait for more.
Rykeir chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I've already put this on my favourites list because I just KNOW anything you write, I'll love :) Looking forward to this story and where it will go.
MalloryKnoxx chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hmmmm... I'm definitely intrigued, and I'm definitely anticipating the story. What's really going on? What happened? I was excited to see that you posted, and I'm quite sure this is going to be one of those treats that I look forward to each week.
malleelee chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Bloodied Edward sending postcards. Well, that's different.
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ooh I'm very intrigued. She's sounds quite haunted. I'm excited to read a live story of yours. Yay!
ss77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oooo. Very mysterious. Looking forward to more. :)
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
SO mysterious and different for you! Wow! I have so many questions that I can't wait to read the answers for. I want to know what happened - what the glass and sheets were about, Sue, what happened, where Edward is. Oh so much!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I have about 27 updates to read, but when I saw a new from you, I bumped you up. See, I can do that because I'm the boss of me. I'm very excited for this one. Starts out dark and a wee bit scary. Can't wait to see where it's going.
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very interesting! Can't wait to see where you take this one!
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I was so excited to see this alert in my box! Off to a mysterious start, I can't wait to find out more!
les16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ohhhh, I'm intrigued and anxious to get to the next chapter!

Beautiful if haunting imagery which of course just leaves us wanting more.

Great start, thrilled to be here from the beginning!

XOXO,

Erin~ (les16)
mujisan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
intrigued! Thanks for posting!
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »