Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I know I've had chills up and down the spine in the dark. *shivers*

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.
lbrezette chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Can't wait!
chvz chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A supernatural story? Sounds good to me. I can't wait for your update.
Janaie42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm falling for it already.
Raewright chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh ! YAY!
loca37 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
didn't read it.

waiting to bank a few and then I will dig in.

I was just wondering when this was going to come!

Just yesterday. freaky.

I hope all is well.

AU...interesting.

It will be wonderful, no worries.
Scarlett72 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very intriguing. I am looking forward to being with you for this story.
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Rochelle - You've come over to the dark side. I can't wait to read more.
agipe chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I have to admit... I am pretty confused! Guess who will be checking in when another update hits their inbox? :*: points thumbs at self stupidly:*: This Girl! lol!
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my, so many questions! Was Edward human and now Bella thinks he's dead...but really he was turned into a vampire? And he's been watching her? Or was he a vamp all along? So confused, but so excited for this story!
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, yay, a new story from Rochelle. Such a rich intro already, I will anticipate the weekly updates eagerly. Can't wait to see how the "supernatural" aspect plays out. Nicely done already.
songster chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Cool beans. Nice creepy start and I already want to know what the heck is going on. I've been looking forward to this.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, it does have a totally different feel. Creepy is certainly the word for it. I'm looking forward to reading more!
modernsafari chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Sooo good. I have so many questions and I can't wait to keep reading. I am so excited that we get a new story! :)
IndigoIyse chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You know, I'd even read your shopping list! Love this so far, and I'm sure I'd love the rest, you have such a gift for writing.

Stay Blessed... and keep writing.
3,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »