Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
IndigoIyse chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You know, I'd even read your shopping list! Love this so far, and I'm sure I'd love the rest, you have such a gift for writing.

Stay Blessed... and keep writing.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Can't wait for more...I love your stories...always!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, fine, give us just enough to go WTH? Edward is gone? in a terrible accident? dead? run away? Something is stalking her? Is it him? In vampire form?

So many questions, just like a good beginning should cause.

xoxo!
dharma.issued chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
excited!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I have heard nothing but good good things about you and your previous fics so I am happy to be getting on board this one early. I have to say that when I read "mourning Edward's laugh" I was a little nervous. I don't like Dead Ed fics, but then maybe she's just metaphorically mourning and he's just gone somewhere, so I am totally willing to stick around and see what happends. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
lynnpepper77 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I got goosebumps! Creepy:) I can't wait for more!
ModGypsy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm such a huge fan of you're writing. I'm excited for something different like this!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
SO intrigued!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hello there, lovely one - thrilled to see another fic from you! This is tantalizing already and I'm in - I know it will be an intriguing ride as I always enjoy your words. As always, thanks!
hknat chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This seems very different from all your other stories. I am very excited to see where you take this.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Can I tell you how excited I was when I saw you had started a new story? So intriguing so far - what happened in the past? why did Edward leave? I can't wait for more!
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my darling...so glad to see you writing ANYTHING...so here I am...waiting by my mailbox...like Bella...weekly for you...Glimmering Darkly I guess...MWUAH! can't wait...xoxoxo
Songirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love love love you and your magically evocative words. Always.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm glad to see you back with this story and so happy that you're trying AU *gives big cheezy grin*

Love this first chapter!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Can't wait to see what you do with this! Already got me wanting more. ;)
3,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 .. Last Next »