Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
Lucoga chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Beautifully haunting. I can't wait for the next chapter. Sooo excited about something new from you!
onemorecup chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Because of the light switch situation I have to walk down a dark hallway to my bedroom every night - It still gives me the creeps! So glad you are sharing another fic with us. Look forward to what's ahead.
0 BASIA 0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am super excited about this. Great beginning! I cant wait to see were this story goes. It has a kind of new moon feel to it right now. Your writing is beautiful.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay! so happy to see you in my inbox! Intrigued... supernatural.. like vamp? dying to know more.. TY Ro! MoniNP
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I can't tell you how excited I am to have a new story to read from you!

All kinds of mysterious back stories in this one it seems. I can't wait to see how it will all play out!

Ok, I have a favor to ask. You may remember me & a couple of friends doing a fundraiser for hunger earlier this year, well we are doing it again to raise awareness during the holidays. I'm not asking you to write anything, just contribute a recipe and ask your readers to, as well, in the author note on your updates or through your Twitter feed. We will be creating a pdf cookbook and emailing it everyone who contributes $5 or more to any hunger project (local food bank, national or international hunger organization, or any local project centered around providing holiday meals). We have a Twitter: FansFightHunger and are in the process of updating our blog which is .com. Of course, as always, you have to remove the spaces and a period.

I hope this is not over stepping any boundaries. We are just trying to get the word out however we can and increase our followers on Twitter which is where we will be sending out all of the updates.

If you'd like to see the last recipe book we put together for the fundraiser in the spring please send me your email & I'll be more than happy to send it to you.

Thanks and sorry I took over your review with this request! I can't wait til next week for another chapter!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Are you writing canon AU? *hopeful eyes*

I'm intrigued.
sassy991 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I have no inkling as to where you're taking this but am very excited to find out! The tone of this story is definitely different from your previous ones. Looking forward to seeing where you take it!
Livie79 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
When I saw this in my inbox I might have let out a very like fangirl squeal. It was not pretty. I'm super excited to see what roller coaster you will take us on this time! YAH!
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh yeah! A new story from you, so excited! Hospital bills? Mental hospital? Blood, glass - maybe just a regular hospital?
jsarbee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so excited about this, I've been waiting impatiently! Great beginning :)
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A great start for another, with no doubt, great story from you! :)

This has a dark, mysterious feel to it, I had goosebumps just from reading! It's a little sad to... though I hope it will not be too angsty! It is interesting to meet Sue character this early on, and not Charlie who's waiting on the porch. I'm looking forward to the update! Keep up the good work.:)
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Sigh. Giddy every time I see an alert from you.
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
*happy dance* I am so glad to see a new story, Ro. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
cherryBlossomsTattoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMG so excited!Thank you a million times for writing!You must be busy with the baby and you still keep writing!that's just awesome!)))much love from your fan)
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Eeep! I love that you started a new story and Supernatural is totally my bag! i am really looking forward to where you take us.

Loved the intro...tons of questions in my head which just makes me want to read it more.
3,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 .. Last Next »