Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
pipelynn chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Scary! not sure what to expect, and where is edward? looking forward to reading more!
stellar820 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ooooh, me likey! Seems very dark and mysterious...different from your previous stories. Can't wait to read more!
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm in! I will read anything you write. Can't wait to see where this one goes!
Luthien09 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I absolutely love your writing, and I'm so excited for this new story! The first chapter is very intriguing! :)
jermak99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YAY! I'm so excited you're posting another story! I'm very intrigued by this one and I can't wait to read more :) Thanks :)
writerinmydreams007 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I saw this over at ADF, and I decided to give it a go! Sounds good, looks good...so I'm in! I look forward to following this with you, as this is the first piece I've read from you! :)
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Lovely, moody, atmospheric start. **rubs hands together** Looking forward to more~!
deleted010203 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
As always, I'm ecstatic for your stories! Excited to read this as it is different but no doubt fantastic!
xtothey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm scared. Real scared. But, I'm reading. Because it's you. :)
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh you're killing me. That was such a tease. But it definitely worked, I'm hooked and dying for your next update!
apk1980 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so excited!
lubvc chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
yupeeeeeeeeeeeee! You're back!
LMBB chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This one looks different and very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter. I was so happy to see you back. I miss your writing when you aren't in the midst of a story. I think I've read everything else multiple times at this point! Thanks for sharing.
chosmer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This story scares me. I know it's going to be good because you wrote it, but I don't know where this is going and I'm afraid of possible angst. You better not break my heart. ;p
Moltz chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh ya, jumping up and down in my chair. Looking forward to more.

When I saw your name attached to this I knew I would be completely wrapped up in your prolific words. Something different you say...my mind has already jumped through so many scenarios, can't wait to find out how close they are to yours.

Hope all is well with the family and Tiny Tyrant is Lovin on his mommy the amazing author.

K