Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
cad1121 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So excited for a new story from you!
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is such a great, evocative image:

I should have worn something heavier, warmer—not pajamas, and certainly not flip flops. It's wet, chilly, and the consistent thwack thwack of my shoes on the pavement is obnoxious against the nighttime hush. I wrap my arms tightly around myself, fisting my keys so they don't jangle so harshly.

I know exactly what you're talking about...when it's dark and quiet outside and every sound gets magnified.

I'm intrigued by the story... what happened to Bella and why was there blood on her sheets? Yikes.

Can't wait to read more... :D
EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oooh creepy, dark and mysterious. Love it!
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm really drawn in by the atmosphere of this beginning, and while it is something very different for you, there is still that languid pace and careful language that I like so much about all your stories. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for writing.
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am glad your back! I look forward to the story!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What could be better than Ro writing AU! *happy dance*
jandco chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
No clue what's going on here, so I have no idea how I LOVE IT ALREADY. i just do.

you never, ever disappoint. i'm looking forward to having something to pine for every week. THANK YOU.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Intrigued. Just when you think its gonna be one way, it isn't. Now I have something to look forward to. :)
Chrissyvs chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMG GIRL! IT IS SOOOOO WONDERFUL 2 HAVE A STORY FROM U! U have always been one of my FAVES...ur ability is is amazing & am so grateful U R willing 2 share yr time & talent hon! I'm hooked already! YR STORIES HAVE ALWAYS HOOKED ME IN FROM THE GET GO!:)TY once again, I'm VERY THRILLED! Have a great week hon!
IluvOTH4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Interesting intro to the fic, will read on :)
Popcycle17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to see your name show up in my mailbox!

I am loving the start to this story - so different, dark and mysterious. Can't wait for more! 3
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am spooked, intrigued and excited. I love the fact that you are writing a new story and such a different one at that.

I can't wait to experience the unravelling of this story and to sink into your beautiful words.

Thank you! Ruby x
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
okay,that sounds of questions to be answered.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so glad to see another story from you. This surely is something different, look forward to see how it develops.
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so excited to follow one of your stories from the beginning! Exciting as well that you are trying something new - good for you! You're brilliantly talented so I have no doubt this will be fantastic.

I'm so intrigued! Whose blood-soaked sheets? Renee's? Are Charlie and Sue together? Where is Leah and what's her relationship with Bella? What happened to Edward? He's 'gone' but she still expects to hear from/ off him? Whose watching? Looking forward to learning more.

Thanks for a new beginning! xox
3,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »