Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Eeep! I love that you started a new story and Supernatural is totally my bag! i am really looking forward to where you take us.

Loved the intro...tons of questions in my head which just makes me want to read it more.
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YEA! A new story by you! So sure it will be great just like all your others.
licpa chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you are writing a new story. THank you. :)
tiny20 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OH MY GOD I HATE THIS KIND OF TEASING GIRL! I'M SO CONFUSED.

luckily for the both of us i'm trying out this patience thing .. we'll see how it goes!

loves!
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This looks like it's going to be really good! I love to read how you describe things, it makes it feel so real!
Lemon Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
How did you know that I read my first AU fic just a couple of weeks ago?

Looking forward to reading this. I love your writing.

Best of luck with it and see you next time

Honorella xx
obsmama chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I died when I saw a new story from you and that is maybe VAMP OY! Loving it so descriptive.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
so excited for a new story from you! awesome start, very intriguing!
saranic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So excited for a new story from you! Looking forward to this! Thanks for sharing.
wannabewriter94 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so glad you're back with a new story! So exciting. I have so many questions - Can't wait for more . . . .YAY!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am completely captivated!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wellp, i'm already so worried for Bella. great way to start. i'm sooo excited. thanks so much Ro. looking forward to the rest.
cad1121 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So excited for a new story from you!
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is such a great, evocative image:

I should have worn something heavier, warmer—not pajamas, and certainly not flip flops. It's wet, chilly, and the consistent thwack thwack of my shoes on the pavement is obnoxious against the nighttime hush. I wrap my arms tightly around myself, fisting my keys so they don't jangle so harshly.

I know exactly what you're talking about...when it's dark and quiet outside and every sound gets magnified.

I'm intrigued by the story... what happened to Bella and why was there blood on her sheets? Yikes.

Can't wait to read more... :D
EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oooh creepy, dark and mysterious. Love it!
3,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »