Reviews for Glimmer Darkly
jandco chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
No clue what's going on here, so I have no idea how I LOVE IT ALREADY. i just do.

you never, ever disappoint. i'm looking forward to having something to pine for every week. THANK YOU.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Intrigued. Just when you think its gonna be one way, it isn't. Now I have something to look forward to. :)
Chrissyvs chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMG GIRL! IT IS SOOOOO WONDERFUL 2 HAVE A STORY FROM U! U have always been one of my FAVES...ur ability is is amazing & am so grateful U R willing 2 share yr time & talent hon! I'm hooked already! YR STORIES HAVE ALWAYS HOOKED ME IN FROM THE GET GO!:)TY once again, I'm VERY THRILLED! Have a great week hon!
IluvOTH4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Interesting intro to the fic, will read on :)
Popcycle17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to see your name show up in my mailbox!

I am loving the start to this story - so different, dark and mysterious. Can't wait for more! 3
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am spooked, intrigued and excited. I love the fact that you are writing a new story and such a different one at that.

I can't wait to experience the unravelling of this story and to sink into your beautiful words.

Thank you! Ruby x
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
okay,that sounds of questions to be answered.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so glad to see another story from you. This surely is something different, look forward to see how it develops.
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm so excited to follow one of your stories from the beginning! Exciting as well that you are trying something new - good for you! You're brilliantly talented so I have no doubt this will be fantastic.

I'm so intrigued! Whose blood-soaked sheets? Renee's? Are Charlie and Sue together? Where is Leah and what's her relationship with Bella? What happened to Edward? He's 'gone' but she still expects to hear from/ off him? Whose watching? Looking forward to learning more.

Thanks for a new beginning! xox
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am really excited to see a new story from you. I'm now eager to know what has happened to Edward. Did he just leave or is there more to it? Are the hospital bills for Charlie or for Bella?
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great beginning it makes me want to know more. Looking forward to getting into this story.
justbeyour1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So glad there is something so new and intriguing from you!
Baklava80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
yay a new story! I was so waiting for this and your writing is amazing:-) Love it XXM
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
fab start look forward to reading more
faniac chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, this is different...I like.

I got chills reading this. :)
3,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »