Reviews for What More Is There?
Please write a sequel! This is some of the best fan-fiction I've ever read!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't just leave it there! You have to continue! This is so good!
martyrinthemaking chapter 17 . 5/23
You're probably not planning on ever adding to this story again, but if you do I would LOVE to read what happens next because I really want to know. Thank you for sharing this fascinating and thrilling story! I have enjoyed it so much. I wish I knew whether Tony was going to be okay or not and if Loki is going to drop a tied up V. V. Doom off on the Avenger's doorstep. And I would love to know if Thor and Loki ever speak again. Anyway, I really like your writing and appreciate this story. Whether or not you ever want to add to it, I've really enjoyed it. It's a balance of funny and sweet moments with serious any angsty ones, it's full of awesome action and interesting plot, and great character building. So thank you. :)
Sesshy19 chapter 17 . 2/16
This story is amazing! I can't wait for more. You are a very talented writer. I love how you are able to create such a beautiful and normal relationship between Tony and Loki! Keep up the good work!
Cantwrite13 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Where are you? Can you really leave it this way?
J12Me chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
You're story line is great.
Such great promise!

Please continue this soon!

Hoping for Tony's recovery and Loki being more badass. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
Chapter7,first sentence,fourth word:it's spel not taped.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Natasha! It's Natasha goddamit! Get it right! Not Natalie, and definitely not Natalia! She would disembowel you if she heard you call her that. Or you might gain a well place knife to the leg.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
It's 'Midgard' not 'Midgar'
laurenkeyblade chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
Is this story no longer being updated, or is it over? It those aren't the case, I'd love to see more! It's a great story. I love Loki and how you've written him. I hope you will pick it up again someday! Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
GOD. WOULD IT KILL AUTHORS TO UPDATE! THREE. YEARS. I WAITED FOR YOU, AND YOU BETRAYED ME. ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. KILL ME PLEASE. I DESERVE IT FOR WASTING MY TIME. AUGH. MERDE!
Screaming chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
Oh my gods I love this story V much please keep it up! (You made me cry last chapter(whyyyyy))
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
Mhhh always such a pleasure to re-read to this point :)
vampire-kana chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
Please please please continue this work. It is amazing
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Its been 2 years, will you be posting any more, I thoroughly enjoyed it but would like to read more