Reviews for What More Is There?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 17 . 6/29
Ha! Take that Doom! Awesome story! Love it!
pinksugarrush chapter 10 . 6/29
I like it so far!
silver drip chapter 1 . 6/20
Good start.
allisondasher chapter 17 . 6/3
awesome story!
TheReilWay chapter 1 . 6/3
It this thing ever being updated? Cause This is among the best pieces of fiction I've ever read and I love it beyond measure, and I've been in agony for two years now thinking about this literally every day. I'm assuming you've left this story, but I'm probably gonna be waiting for an update on this thing even in my grave.
sayenlori chapter 17 . 6/2
Did I ever tell you how happy this story makes me. Their character is so spot on, and you even managed to own their personality s. I keep hearing Tom's voice when Lawrence speaks, and Tony snark is so amazingly on point.
Please please continue
yours truly
2013
Cersesi chapter 17 . 5/27
Love it.
sopmire chapter 17 . 5/11
I know the muse may have left you on this story, but it's been such an amazing read all the same. Thanks for writing and sharing
Lizzy chapter 17 . 5/11
OH MY GOD

Pd: Sorry for miss-spellings

At the begining of the chapter you were litterelly murdering my feels :(
Don't you dare let Tony die, I really love your work, I think it is just way to awesome
And I love your sense of humor, "Major reconstruction before holding anything more radioactice htan a toster"

Thanks for writting, and upload soon... please?
DulcetOwl chapter 17 . 4/14
Nooooooo, what an awfully wonderful cliffhanger to leave us onnnn! I absolutely love the Tony/Loki dynamic, with your writing especially. It's been quite a long time since I've found myself giggling from reading such sweet scenes between two characters. This story was addicting, each chapter was extremely satisfying, and I just can't get over how much I fell in love with your style of writing. I am sad to see that there hasn't been any new updates in almost two years though. But I understand completely, I can only hope that you'll find the time and interest to finish this story someday. If even if it only has a chapter more to end on a good note. All-in-all, thank you for such a lovely story, I really, truly enjoyed it. It'll definitely stay as one of my favorites for a long, long time.

I hope you have a great day! :)
atzlanit chapter 17 . 3/10
ach! not fair! left hanging!

ok, this fic is really really great. I love the snark and banter, the interaction, the lol moments. This ends off on a dramatic note but I found most of the previous chapters just fun and funny.

and I actually appreciate the T rating. plot and snark and good writing without smut, ya know
Please just update... I cannot bear to watch another brilliant, marvelous, spectacular piece of writing slip away, it just might break my heart.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 2/17
Good.
Ida chapter 17 . 2/16
Fucking girl why didn't you finish it? He? Hate you .!
marie100 chapter 17 . 2/8
please don't tell me the story is complete! it cannot finish like that..
pleaaaaaaaasssse !