Reviews for What More Is There?
J12Me chapter 17 . 7/26
You're story line is great.
Such great promise!

Please continue this soon!

Hoping for Tony's recovery and Loki being more badass. Hahaha.
Chapter7,first sentence,fourth word:it's spel not taped.
Natasha! It's Natasha goddamit! Get it right! Not Natalie, and definitely not Natalia! She would disembowel you if she heard you call her that. Or you might gain a well place knife to the leg.
It's 'Midgard' not 'Midgar'
laurenkeyblade chapter 17 . 4/22
Is this story no longer being updated, or is it over? It those aren't the case, I'd love to see more! It's a great story. I love Loki and how you've written him. I hope you will pick it up again someday! Thank you!
GOD. WOULD IT KILL AUTHORS TO UPDATE! THREE. YEARS. I WAITED FOR YOU, AND YOU BETRAYED ME. ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. KILL ME PLEASE. I DESERVE IT FOR WASTING MY TIME. AUGH. MERDE!
Screaming chapter 17 . 3/23
Oh my gods I love this story V much please keep it up! (You made me cry last chapter(whyyyyy))
Mhhh always such a pleasure to re-read to this point :)
vampire-kana chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
Please please please continue this work. It is amazing
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Its been 2 years, will you be posting any more, I thoroughly enjoyed it but would like to read more
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Oh my this story is perfect. I'm in love. It made me laugh, and cry all at the same time. So much feels. You're an incredible writer and this story truly is magnificent!

I'm in tears, just crying my eyes out. I need to know what happens! Does Tony live? What fate will Loki bestow upon Doom? What happens next!? Lol. I know it's been a few years since your last update but I will be so incredibly happy if you could update. This story is just too brilliant to be left unfinished. I would truly be estastic.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I hope one day you grace us readers with another magnificent chapter. :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
Llyneth chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Awesome story! This is one of my favourite frostiron fics and i usually don't like AUs, but you've made it work so well.
Doctor Maz chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Did you die?
BlondeFanatic chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
This story is awesome, and so are you!
Please update soon, it's been so long.
WE MISS YOU -
StarlightGilgalad chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
Ha! Take that Doom! Awesome story! Love it!