Reviews for What More Is There?
Its been 2 years, will you be posting any more, I thoroughly enjoyed it but would like to read more
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 17 . 9/10
Oh my this story is perfect. I'm in love. It made me laugh, and cry all at the same time. So much feels. You're an incredible writer and this story truly is magnificent!

I'm in tears, just crying my eyes out. I need to know what happens! Does Tony live? What fate will Loki bestow upon Doom? What happens next!? Lol. I know it's been a few years since your last update but I will be so incredibly happy if you could update. This story is just too brilliant to be left unfinished. I would truly be estastic.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I hope one day you grace us readers with another magnificent chapter. :-)

Llyneth chapter 17 . 7/28
Awesome story! This is one of my favourite frostiron fics and i usually don't like AUs, but you've made it work so well.
Doctor Maz chapter 4 . 7/11
Did you die?
BlondeFanatic chapter 17 . 7/3
This story is awesome, and so are you!
Please update soon, it's been so long.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 17 . 6/29
Ha! Take that Doom! Awesome story! Love it!
pinksugarrush chapter 10 . 6/29
I like it so far!
silver drip chapter 1 . 6/20
Good start.
allisondasher chapter 17 . 6/3
awesome story!
TheReilWay chapter 1 . 6/3
It this thing ever being updated? Cause This is among the best pieces of fiction I've ever read and I love it beyond measure, and I've been in agony for two years now thinking about this literally every day. I'm assuming you've left this story, but I'm probably gonna be waiting for an update on this thing even in my grave.
sayenlori chapter 17 . 6/2
Did I ever tell you how happy this story makes me. Their character is so spot on, and you even managed to own their personality s. I keep hearing Tom's voice when Lawrence speaks, and Tony snark is so amazingly on point.
Please please continue
yours truly
Cersesi chapter 17 . 5/27
Love it.
sopmire chapter 17 . 5/11
I know the muse may have left you on this story, but it's been such an amazing read all the same. Thanks for writing and sharing
Lizzy chapter 17 . 5/11

Pd: Sorry for miss-spellings

At the begining of the chapter you were litterelly murdering my feels :(
Don't you dare let Tony die, I really love your work, I think it is just way to awesome
And I love your sense of humor, "Major reconstruction before holding anything more radioactice htan a toster"

Thanks for writting, and upload soon... please?
DulcetOwl chapter 17 . 4/14
Nooooooo, what an awfully wonderful cliffhanger to leave us onnnn! I absolutely love the Tony/Loki dynamic, with your writing especially. It's been quite a long time since I've found myself giggling from reading such sweet scenes between two characters. This story was addicting, each chapter was extremely satisfying, and I just can't get over how much I fell in love with your style of writing. I am sad to see that there hasn't been any new updates in almost two years though. But I understand completely, I can only hope that you'll find the time and interest to finish this story someday. If even if it only has a chapter more to end on a good note. All-in-all, thank you for such a lovely story, I really, truly enjoyed it. It'll definitely stay as one of my favorites for a long, long time.

I hope you have a great day! :)