Reviews for What More Is There?
sopmire chapter 17 . 5/11
I know the muse may have left you on this story, but it's been such an amazing read all the same. Thanks for writing and sharing
Lizzy chapter 17 . 5/11
OH MY GOD

Pd: Sorry for miss-spellings

At the begining of the chapter you were litterelly murdering my feels :(
Don't you dare let Tony die, I really love your work, I think it is just way to awesome
And I love your sense of humor, "Major reconstruction before holding anything more radioactice htan a toster"

Thanks for writting, and upload soon... please?
DulcetOwl chapter 17 . 4/14
Nooooooo, what an awfully wonderful cliffhanger to leave us onnnn! I absolutely love the Tony/Loki dynamic, with your writing especially. It's been quite a long time since I've found myself giggling from reading such sweet scenes between two characters. This story was addicting, each chapter was extremely satisfying, and I just can't get over how much I fell in love with your style of writing. I am sad to see that there hasn't been any new updates in almost two years though. But I understand completely, I can only hope that you'll find the time and interest to finish this story someday. If even if it only has a chapter more to end on a good note. All-in-all, thank you for such a lovely story, I really, truly enjoyed it. It'll definitely stay as one of my favorites for a long, long time.

I hope you have a great day! :)
atzlanit chapter 17 . 3/10
ach! not fair! left hanging!

ok, this fic is really really great. I love the snark and banter, the interaction, the lol moments. This ends off on a dramatic note but I found most of the previous chapters just fun and funny.

and I actually appreciate the T rating. plot and snark and good writing without smut, ya know
Please just update... I cannot bear to watch another brilliant, marvelous, spectacular piece of writing slip away, it just might break my heart.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 2/17
Good.
Ida chapter 17 . 2/16
Fucking girl why didn't you finish it? He? Hate you .!
marie100 chapter 17 . 2/8
please don't tell me the story is complete! it cannot finish like that..
pleaaaaaaaasssse !
last update August 2013? are you still alive ?
adonia chapter 17 . 2/1
Please please write more!
RollaCoster9999 chapter 17 . 1/8
This is a really amazing and very well written story, it's awesome. You know what would be awesome too? An update! ;) Anyways, thank you for writing this, it's great reading stuff.
Doctor Maz chapter 14 . 1/3
Dude, this has been over a year! When are you going to update this marvellous Story?!
Lucky to 4 chapter 17 . 1/3
Loved this story and the comdey you put in this. Please if you can, finish the story it's really good.
AkiotoKiiro chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
This story is addicting and I waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I love this story so much. It's the one I come back to again and again.
Please do not let it die! I need to know more!