Reviews for Trip the Light Fantastic
amr56 chapter 1 . 1/6
This is unexpected an amazing and it's a shame you never finished it. It's still definitely worth the read though. If you hadn't said another part was coming, I would assume this was the end. I can feel their loathing and it's interesting to see it translated into a dance. Thanks!
StarSaberGONE chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I loved this! (drowning himself in bonbons and eating away his misery. so funny!)
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
It took me much too long to find this story again.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Your stories are always such fun to read.
Mass Romantic chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is brilliant! Can't wait for the next instalment when we finally get to see the new choreography!
EpicFailOnline chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
But, but ... part 2? You said 2 parts!
How am I supposed to sleep not knowing how the final routine turns out?
Loved what I read, anyway.
elli-sofia chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome! Please continue!
I LOVE THIS FIC chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
But actually though. It's some of the most interesting crack I have EVER seen. Please, update it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was amazing! It was jaw-dropping, tears-coming-out-of-eyes laughing kind of hilarious! Truly brilliant! Please tell me there's more...
S chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Dayummmmm...
Spicy!
I like this couple, thanks for starting this, even if there isnt any ending :)
Really hot. Anko is so funny and Neji written great
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Okay so I really enjoyed reading this...but then I noticed this was posted sometime in 2008. Unlikely to be updated ever again.

Come on! PLEASE I really liked this! The whole plot was strangely fascinating, and I kind of like the tension between Neji and Ino.

PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE THIS. Good job, overall!
ONNMT has moved chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh, my..
This was so good. Cracky, but brilliant. Fun, furious and just sparking with - dare I say, /sexual/ - tension. Pure brilliance, amazing, and definitely memorable.
Thank you. *Heart*
lj26 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Please update can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ok, first off Gai-sensei dancing passionately with Anko, how could I not laugh my ass off? The mental picture of that was just too much for me...freaking hilarious. This story was great, though it would be even better if you could actually show us what happened during the performance and how it went down. Anyway, loved it.
Rosee chapter 1 . 9/28/2013