Reviews for Primrose
V3rmeer chapter 1 . 3/26
**FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM GET OUT OF MY DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE**
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A great poem fic. Very well written.
jessyhunt chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is really good and it really made my haert drop when I read it. I love the Hunger Games and I just got started on Fanfiction so I hope I can be as good as a writer as you.