Reviews for The Whole Nine Yards
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved this story. That comment hit me also. You did a great job. Thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awwww Well done, my friend! Really loved it. Filled a hole very nicely.

Nice to see you back. *hugs*
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awesomeness. Wonderful, lovely, heartfelt wonderful.

Five Impalas, no snowbanks and lovely warm Winchester feet.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
As always, you nail the bro moments, my friend. Great job with this.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Heartwarming!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love this. Dean is so good with his brother. Putting socks on his cold feet would go a long ways toward making his boby warm up quickly. A warm body should make memories of cold hell with Lucifer not seem so real.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww, that was beautiful! Especially the last lines. That was so cute! I love it! Great tag!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love this look into what might have happened, especially the socks. I agree, that was an odd comment but so glad it inspired an awesome h/c fic from you!

I think it stands to reason that Sam was fighting to get back to consciousness, worrying about Dean, so I LOVE how you put all that together. As always!

Keep getting inspired!

:D
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I so love the brotherly schmoop! & the fic was well written too! & the socks-I also noticed that. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS FIC. THE ACTUAL SHOW SHOULD INCLUDE MOMENTS LIKE THIS, SO INNOCENT & SWEET!

It makes me happy to see Dean caring for Sammy! n.n

I really appreciated this missing scene, it works well in the episode. I wish Dean had been more like this in the show.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Absolutely gorgeous brotherly love! The sensory details are so vivid and I love the way you've written the boys' emotions! The tie-in to the socks comment is perfect. WE NEED YOU TO WRITE FOR THE SHOW. AAAAAH!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
while I don't have time to give you a full review right now, I'd at least like to say that this was a sweet, heartwarming piece and thank you so much for writing it! -
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wonderful missing scene to this episode.

You did a great job of capturing Dean feelings as he worried about his little brother.

I felt sorry for Sam too as he can't seem to escape his memories of hell. (Hopefully Dean will be able to help with that in the next episode.)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.

Until next time RL gives you time to write, take care. :)
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ah, you really never disappoint. I'm glad that the bunny bit you and you had to write! n.n;; This is wonderful and such a great story. I agree with you completely about it being an odd comment and I definitely think there should have been more to it. I'm very glad you that you added it. n.n

The last line is so sweet. "... but thanks to his brother at least his toes, and soul, were warm." You always have the most perfect lines for these two. Always. I love your characterizations, and you'll never stop hearing that from me! n.n I love seeing your name in my inbox, and I very much look forward to seeing more. *grins*

Sorry it's such a short review this time, kinda crunched for time. n.n Hope life's treating you well! *hugs*
Paleonut chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this missing scene! I think you did a great job capturing the boys & Bobby. That line in the episode had me thinking that something like this had happened too. Definitely recommending this to my friends.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am loving tags to this episode. Trying to find them all. Aww and I love the scene you took. I loved it! Great story!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »