Reviews for The Whole Nine Yards
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really nice tag. Thanks. Loved how it fit in so well with show.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I wonder if Sam wears Sasquatch-sized socks too?

Nice little gap-filling scene.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is so wonderful. I loved Dean caring for Sam. Too bad we can't see just a bit of this on the show.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome!

I loved that comment and adore you picked up on it and this fits absoultly perfect into the episode...the missing link!

Thank you so much for taking the time. Time - public enemey number one!

Miss you so much!

Karen
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
There are no words... Ok, well, maybe one word: GENIUS!

Oh, and maybe another: LOVE, cos I am in love with your genius little stories my dear. Always, always, always the highlight of my day when they pop up. Brilliant work again. xx
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is just what that episode needed - thanks!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Perfect hun. Just what was needed. (What I wouldn't give to have Dean card his hand through Sam's locks. *dreams*) I'd love to see any sort of h/c on the show. I get why we don't so it's wonderful to read it.

Loved the episode and I love this addition. :D

Thanks so much for sharing. 3
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I thought this was a great story. Just what I needed while I wait for this Friday's episode.

Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very well done. Love how Dean takes care of Sam.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great to see a fic from a you, and love that you picked up on that line about Sam's socks - made me smile watching the show, and smile again reading this.

Poor Sam, but there's some great big bro comfort here. Dean in full-on protective mode is a thing of beauty. Love Bobby's gruff caring, too - giving up his best Scotch shows just how much he cares. *g*

I think both boys need a hug! :-) Volunteers?

Lovely work.

Cheers, Sculls
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
great, hope to see you again with a new story
Jane88 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That's exactly what I missed in this episode. ;) Beautiful, loved it!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Now why couldn't they have shown us this in the ep? I absolutely loved this - Dean being so caring and big-brotherly, just the way I love him, and Sam hurt and needy (just the way I love him!). And you're right, the socks comment was a bit strange... but isn't it funny the things that spark off the muse :-) I love what you did with it!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I thought this was a lovely story for an incredible episode. I thought tons of writers would have spit out dozens of great fics already, but there aren't really enough to keep me entertained until next week. Thanks for the hurt/comfort. I love any little bro moments I can get. That episode was so chock full of action, there was little time for the fluff that I love, like warm toes... Thanks for posting.
jo1966 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Isn't Dean just great. Enjoyed the story thanks.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »