Reviews for The Whole Nine Yards
Paleonut chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this missing scene! I think you did a great job capturing the boys & Bobby. That line in the episode had me thinking that something like this had happened too. Definitely recommending this to my friends.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I am loving tags to this episode. Trying to find them all. Aww and I love the scene you took. I loved it! Great story! chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great missing scene, really wish they had included something like this in the show, it's what we all wanted to see! Totally believable Dean taking care of Sam, and Bobby getting strong meds to keep him under. And when all else around him is SNAFU, he goes to work on repairing his 'baby', something practical he can actually do as he has no control over anything else.

Loved it, and loved the premiere too, looking forward to this weeks episode too :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really nice tag. Thanks. Loved how it fit in so well with show.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I wonder if Sam wears Sasquatch-sized socks too?

Nice little gap-filling scene.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is so wonderful. I loved Dean caring for Sam. Too bad we can't see just a bit of this on the show.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/28/2011

I loved that comment and adore you picked up on it and this fits absoultly perfect into the episode...the missing link!

Thank you so much for taking the time. Time - public enemey number one!

Miss you so much!

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
There are no words... Ok, well, maybe one word: GENIUS!

Oh, and maybe another: LOVE, cos I am in love with your genius little stories my dear. Always, always, always the highlight of my day when they pop up. Brilliant work again. xx
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is just what that episode needed - thanks!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Perfect hun. Just what was needed. (What I wouldn't give to have Dean card his hand through Sam's locks. *dreams*) I'd love to see any sort of h/c on the show. I get why we don't so it's wonderful to read it.

Loved the episode and I love this addition. :D

Thanks so much for sharing. 3
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I thought this was a great story. Just what I needed while I wait for this Friday's episode.

Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very well done. Love how Dean takes care of Sam.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great to see a fic from a you, and love that you picked up on that line about Sam's socks - made me smile watching the show, and smile again reading this.

Poor Sam, but there's some great big bro comfort here. Dean in full-on protective mode is a thing of beauty. Love Bobby's gruff caring, too - giving up his best Scotch shows just how much he cares. *g*

I think both boys need a hug! :-) Volunteers?

Lovely work.

Cheers, Sculls
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
great, hope to see you again with a new story
Jane88 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That's exactly what I missed in this episode. ;) Beautiful, loved it!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »