Reviews for The Whole Nine Yards
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Seriously... what I wouldn't give to see this on the show! But will we get it? Noooooo. Thank goodness for you, my dear! Definitely going in my fave's.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome D

I really enjoyed this
Sotobow chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Pretty cute story! Especially with the ending. :D

"Someone Dean had entrusted with his family. He'd never make that mistake again." - I was/am hoping that the show'll go into that. Dean trust Cas with Sam and Cas basically beat the crap out of Sam in S6. I think Dean will either a) be mad at first but get over what Cas did to Sam, or b) never really trust him again because Cas irreparably damaged and almost killed Dean's little brother.

The old Dean, he never would have forgiven Cas, ever, for doing something like that to Sam. The Dean now... I think he'll get over it pretty quick, especially at Sam's urging.

Although, smart move on Cas's part, taking Sam out and not Dean. Dean's not one for revenge - he'd retreat with hurt Sam before anything. If Cas had taken Dean out, Sam would have torn him apart and asked questions later...

Great fic! I'm psyched to read stuff about S7!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Well I'm glad for one that you found two was adorable one shot with loads of hurt
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it! The space between Sam's collapse and his reawakening was entirely too long for me and you filled it quite nicely. The title is totally perfect too. I love that you took it from Sam's sock comment. Very nicely done. :)
Phx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
awww - I totally loved that! This is what we needed to have seen, even just a snippet of this.

Loved Dean 'cupping' Sam's shoulders ;P