Reviews for Someday
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is so much better than flowers on a stairwell with no background information about how Kurt got there from "Fricken horse"... lovely
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aw, they're just sooooo cute!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
:D So sweet.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh, thank you so much. I so want this to be resolved with as little pain as possible. You said it all so beautifully. Thank you... again.
THOMLINA chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ahhhh
pennilovesstories chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
aww that was so cute and very well written. I've read other cliffhanger resolutions but this one is by far the best.
She Dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
When you put it these way, I want Blaine to get the part. This is so emotional and amazing! Now I really can't wait until next week Tuesday! Thanks for this!
bxblover chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I *really* love your work! I felt crummy watching that episode, and just a few words from you and everything's better again. :) Oh who am I kidding, I don't just love your work, I love *you*! Thank you very much for writing this!

WL,

Magz.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Even when it's rushed and early in the morning you still churn out good fanfic. I almost hate you haha.
Roxy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This story was amazing! I love how you portrayed the complicated feelings that these two had about getting the role and giving it up for one another. Excellent job!
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I want this to happen so bad, and I truthfully some of this will! OMG! LOVE IT!
Bballgirl4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww! I want this to happen so bad. Actually, I think Damian should come and blow them all away so Kurt and Blaine can co-star in whatever Kurt writes ;)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This feels like a brilliant resolution for the cliffhanger. I admire how you put so much different thoughts, all the struggles, so many different perspectives into it.

This sentence is amazing: "Blaine falls a little bit more in love and mentally kicks himself for ever thinking there was an upper limit on such things."

I will come back to this, and re-read and then I will send you a better review, this just feels so shallow, but I really feel like I need to re-read your story to really catch everything you put in here.

Again, WOW!

You know, you are my favorite one-shot writer on fanfiction, and not just since today.

love, M
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Beautifully done ... GOD I hated that. All I did was sit there and yell at the TV - "You Broke Him" I mean WTF ?
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved the episode for the most part. Kurt's audition was FIERCE. The scaffolding, the sai's. He is just stunning. He is, however, not Tony. Blaine clearly is Tony and his audition was outstanding. He was trying to do the honorable thing and not go out for the part Kurt wants. But you know he'll get it. I felt so bad for Kurt. His dad is right though. There are musicals he would be right for the lead in. This however isn't one of them.

I just hate to see anything come between them. I liked your resolution to it. And I think that's probably sort of what will happen on the show too. I am wayyyy more upset over what's to come in episode 5. Furious in fact. Why can't they have some happiness together, at least for a while. Poor Kurt (Chris) appears to be destined to cry in every friggin episode. And while he's really good at it, I would like him to have some happiness. And the whole junior issue has me miffed too. Makes no friggin sense. I want them to go to NY together. Super upset about that. I know why they are doing it...probably the only way the show can hang on for a 4th season is if Darren is on it, but honestly...just makes me mad! Rant over. Liked your story.