Reviews for Roso y Blanco
EConal chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Really lovely curve of drama, hitting and heightening the drama at the perfect points and then bringing it sweetly back down - nice to see this side of Walt and Jesse's potential relationships, the loving side. I really like it.
guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
I'm sorry, but I'm going to be more than a little nitpicky with this one.

What the fuck did I just read? Honestly? The characters were so OOC, it really just kind of pissed me off. I think the only one you sort of got was Skyler. But with Walt... Geez, the hell were you thinking? You made him way too nice! This is Heisenberg we're talking about! You made him kind of a touchy-feely guy, when, in reality, he has a hard time saying something nice to Jesse. He goes around calling the poor kid stupid all the time, and here you made him into a pacing, nervous wreck! And he fessed up way too easily to Skyler about Jesse. And what was that about Marie thinking they were "involved"? Don't you think there'd be a little more of a scandalous feel to it when Marie brings it up? And I highly doubt that's something Skyler would just go ahead and let her believe. Not to mention I throw up in my mouth a little just at the thought. Blergh... Gross.

And the whole purgatory thing was a little weird for me, especially since Gus was there. I dunno, that just... It was weird. He didn't fit. And if I were Jesse in that situation I think I'd be a tad bit more scared of the guy, even in purgatory. I think that whole part would have been better without the guy, IMO.

And the whole thing with Jesse being brought home to live in the "White house" and bunk with Junior and some other shit? Come on. Even after Walt fessed up, I think he was pretty reluctant to say anything about what he did, and who he worked with, including Jesse, who Skyler only saw maybe two or three times during the course of the series. He wouldn't have told Skyler anything about what had happened, and he wouldn't have been cool with Jesse coming to live with them, considering the major fits he throws whenever Jesse shows up or has anything to do with his home life, the one exception being that awkward dinner with them and Skyler around season 5a, I believe.

Just... This needs to either be rewritten into something other than a really sappy father/son fix and into a legit and in character Breaking Bad fic. Please and thank you.
WickedBlue chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Very heart-warming fic. Would have loved to see something like this in the show. Great job.
vesperlynds chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
I think I read this on livejournal. I loved it when I read it and I started rereading it. You really are a great writer and I'm glad you write for this fandom.
asdfkljaskliutalksjdhlcakhdrou chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
OMG OMG OMG that was friggin INTENSE! It could be like made into a Breaking Bad movie! I live in ABQ too and you seemed to get everything spot on it makes me wonder if you live here too! And though I mean... I'm sorry but I like Jane WAYYYYYY more than Andrea but Brock is friggin adorable. You captured the change in Jesse perfectly and his personality and everything... THIS WAS AWESOME THANK U SOOOO MUCH!
Squee-bunny chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Your story is already amazing! The poor fandom has barely any stories/writers as it is (though I understand how intimidating it must be to write for this show), so it's especially great to find a fic like yours that focuses so intently on the father/son relationship between Walt and Jesse - does my heart good! _ Interesting how Skylar's involved now... I always wondered what she'd think of their criminal, yet familial partnership.

Oh, and I loved the detail involving the doctor: how he was surprised that Walt, the 'father,' took it hard and Skylar was actually the one that needed to steady him.

I hope Jesse pulls through soon... No brain damage, right? :( Anyways, I hope Walt hovers over Jesse and spoils him as soon as he's awake and on R&R :)

I look forward to the next chapter! And thank you for writing this! _
anime-catdragon chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Wow. I'd really love to see what happens next. Poor Jesse! The only critique I have right now is that you need to include scene breaks. It gets really confusing to the reader and throws them off when one scene bleeds into the next. That said I really hope you continue soon :)

cat