Reviews for Beyond the Vale
Guest chapter 28 . 4/24/2014
You should write a sequel. Haulden is technically a kingdom without an heir so people would try to take over it themselves. What if the remnents of the princess's magic used to heal merlin changed his features in an attempt to adapt to her DNA, effectively making him her heir? It would be interesting if the kingdom rejected all but the heir.
Adsullatta chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
I enjoyed this quite a bit. I think it could have easily been compressed into fewer words with more impact but overall it was pretty well written, the plot was solid, and the mystery intriguing. Thanks for sharing!
Someone chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
Wow... I am simply STUNNED by the amount of detail and your creativeness...
From the detailed plot, to the emotions of the characters, the amount of work you must have put in it has certainly paid off!
You had an amazing insight to the characters, and I was gripped from the beginning!
Well done on such an amazing story, just what I needed! XD
Until the next time!
Aniki-xvi chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
this was one HECK of an amazing read! thank you! _
xBookEaterx chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
OMG... This was truly one of the most original and awesome fanfics I've ever read! You have a really nice writing style, you know? :D
Rasei chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
What a beautifully written story. Very few errors, but lots of good word choices. Everyone was pretty much in character, and I really liked Rhoshad. Thank you for sharing your story.
ThE UnKnOwN gOd chapter 28 . 11/4/2013
I could write a sequel with your permission, of course.
Just PM to tell me how you feel about it. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Good Luck with your novel! You have my support on that matter!

_-_

“If you can imagine it, you can create it” Albert Einstein.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 28 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely loved the story!
It was great to see the understanding side of Arthur and the other knights- a wonderful, meaningful transformation. I couldn't stop scrolling:)
I enjoyed the deep background and history of the kingdom. It was neat to see Merlin connect the dots & not be told everything. Arthur saw non-evil magic & interacted with a kind & helpful ghost. I was laughing so hard at Merlin trying to deny speaking to Rhoshad when Arthur so obviously caught him and just turned irritated.
My favorite stories are the developing relationship ones- I think this takes the cake on slowly building trust between the friends:) The confession to Arthur and their not-so-private conversation was one of my favorite scenes with Arthur explaining his trust in Merlin to Gwaine. Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantastic, long and compelling story!
rioludoodle chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Okay, creepy. Very. Very. Creepy. I probably shouldn't read this so late at night... Ah, well.
flakeshake07 chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
amazing! your writing has so much emotion and the story kept me captivated till the end!
Vow of Serenity chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Wow...I really love your writing style...I stayed awake just to finish it. I hope there is a sequel. I will be adding this to my favorite.
TiffBaby101 chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
this was very well written
weepingelm chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
great story keep up the good work
Kirsten chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
This was a truly wonderful story. I loved it, and your writing... And your choices! ;) Thank you, and well done for such a Merlinian masterpiece! I'll keep an eye out for other stories, when you have time to write them!
Kirsten chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I just thought I'd leave you a review at the Chapter 20 marker! ;) l'm riveted with it: the characterisation's wonderful, the plot excellent and the tone's been wonderful. This is a really fantastic story, and I'm so pleased to have discovered it! So, well done, and thank you for a superb read!
722 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »