Reviews for Beyond the Vale
ThE UnKnOwN gOd chapter 28 . 11/4/2013
I could write a sequel with your permission, of course.
Just PM to tell me how you feel about it. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Good Luck with your novel! You have my support on that matter!

“If you can imagine it, you can create it” Albert Einstein.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 28 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely loved the story!
It was great to see the understanding side of Arthur and the other knights- a wonderful, meaningful transformation. I couldn't stop scrolling:)
I enjoyed the deep background and history of the kingdom. It was neat to see Merlin connect the dots & not be told everything. Arthur saw non-evil magic & interacted with a kind & helpful ghost. I was laughing so hard at Merlin trying to deny speaking to Rhoshad when Arthur so obviously caught him and just turned irritated.
My favorite stories are the developing relationship ones- I think this takes the cake on slowly building trust between the friends:) The confession to Arthur and their not-so-private conversation was one of my favorite scenes with Arthur explaining his trust in Merlin to Gwaine. Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantastic, long and compelling story!
rioludoodle chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Okay, creepy. Very. Very. Creepy. I probably shouldn't read this so late at night... Ah, well.
flakeshake07 chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
amazing! your writing has so much emotion and the story kept me captivated till the end!
Vow of Serenity chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Wow...I really love your writing style...I stayed awake just to finish it. I hope there is a sequel. I will be adding this to my favorite.
TiffBaby101 chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
this was very well written
weepingelm chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
great story keep up the good work
Kirsten chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
This was a truly wonderful story. I loved it, and your writing... And your choices! ;) Thank you, and well done for such a Merlinian masterpiece! I'll keep an eye out for other stories, when you have time to write them!
Kirsten chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I just thought I'd leave you a review at the Chapter 20 marker! ;) l'm riveted with it: the characterisation's wonderful, the plot excellent and the tone's been wonderful. This is a really fantastic story, and I'm so pleased to have discovered it! So, well done, and thank you for a superb read!
Sagebush chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
Hey :)

So, this story has been published - and completed - for quite a while now, but I've only just read it. I can't believe I've not come across it before. In fact, I read Of Twisted Morals and Human Weaponry, as well but I've only just realised that you wrote both of them.

You're writing is amazing. I love how you delve deep into the characters thoughts, not just their actions, and how you bring them through a journey of, kind of, discovering themselves. Discovering what it is to be human. It's incredible. As an aspiring author, I'd just like to say I hope that one day I will be able to weave my own stories and plots as intricately and as skillfully as you do.

I should probably end this now, before I start writing a full blown love letter xD Ahem, so anyway, I look forward to reading anything you choose to publish in the future, and, um, congratulations on everything you already have.

LinBates chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Great story!
Splashes of Madness chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
There are no words to describe this plot. If I used words like, "excellent" or "fantastic," I would be understating it.

Amazing work; the storyline had me from plot to finish!
Quart de Lune chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely loved it )
At the beginning, I was hoping that they would somehow realize about his magic and finally understand what Merlin was truly going through but I find myself satisfied with this ending !
They found out enough and their new trust is already a victory for my favorite warlock. So I'm happy.
Thanks for the lovely time I spent with your story.

Ser o no ser chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
This is not fair to Arthur. Any attempt that Arthur made to get to know Merlin was all but deflected and I wonder how Gwaine would react when he realized justt how much he knocked Arthur out or put him to sleep with magic.
Ser o no ser chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I can't help but feel for Arthur. Merlin knows everything about Arthur and Arthur knows nothing of him. Its not like Arthur hadn't tried before in his own prattish way. And I mean just because Arthur doesn't profess his feelings like a bard doesn't mean there's something wrong with him nor should he have to change just because of Merlin's sensibilties. You make him sound like he has asperger's or something.
716 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »