Reviews for Beyond the Vale
lilyflower1345 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Good chapter! It was funny to hear Arthur try and convince himself he doesn't care about Merlin. And poor Merlin not being able to sleep. I liked the part where Arthur was annoyed that Merlin didn't tell him he needed sleep. Thanks for the great chapter!
animeloveramy chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
sooo...these nightmares. are they going to make sharing a room a problem? because i can see it becoming one.

great! i cant wait for the next chapter, this story is going to be great!
Arisprite chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This was a great chapter :) I'm really enjoying this story so far! Great work. I especially like Arthur trying to hide his worry, and Lance being not convinced, and Sleeping!Merlin is just so cute in my head :)

Ari
sarajm chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Nice scene. Poor Merlin. I love the overworked and unappreciated servant undercurrent to this though its nice how you are also showing that its not really Arthurs fault, and he does care.
Ddiwerth chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I do so love your work (only just discovered your previous 2 fanfics and they were awe inspiring - what I wouldn't give to be able to write like you!). I love the character developments and the thoughts going on in their heads. I especially like Arthur showing his concern for Merlin (something I think we all wish we'd see in the show, even though we know it's there...hopefully there will be bigger hints of it this season!).

Please hurry back with the next chapter - I can't wait!
Thursday 22 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I really like where this story is going and am really enjoying it so far! Your last chapter was awesome and had me hooked from the start! Can't wait until the next one! Update soon! :D
finn1013 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I'm totally hooked on this fic already, I love your writing style, it's not just all action all the time, character exploration is much more interesting and I like what you're doing. Looking forward to next update too. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
The closer I got to the end the slower I scrolled down. I really didn't want the chapter to end! Awesome chapter. I enjoyed reading it from Arthur's and Lancelot's povs. I think I liked Arthur's pov best. I love when they were analyzing Merlin. I think Merlin would be rather uncomfortbale knowing that they were. I love that they are so predictable. And that they know that Arthur will go to the room with Merlin in it. XD

It's so cool that you looked at that fact that they walk side by side like equals.

And poor Merlin isn't sleeping. *hugs* I hope that Merlin will have a nightmare. And some concerned!Arthur.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! You are such a good writer! *grins* I like reading your stuff so much.

I like Arthur's observations on Merlin's lateness. You always choose interesting topics to reflect on. I really like that!

And the main bulk of the chapter about giving Merlin a choice was throughly explored and interesting.

And then the last bit with Merlin and Arthur.

What a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Aris1013 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Cool chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes :D
lilyflower1345 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Good chapter! I liked the last part where Arthur understood what Merlin meant even though he was sarcastic. You've gotten their relationship down pretty good. They seem to be able to just understand each other. And it was fun to see Gwen chew out Arthur. Thanks for writing!
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
haha, yes XD

go gwen! girl power, for the win

cant wait till the next chapter !
Lilynette chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
So excited for saturday too! Merlin whump, finally! We were kinda overdue, weren't we?

Back to the story!

I've got to say that I really like Arthur's view on why he didn't even bother to ask Merlin if he wanted to come, it made a lot of sense. I'm glad he took the time to ask him just before they left though!

I'm also really happy that you're including the knights. As much as I love Merlin and Arthur going on adventurous missions by themselves, I'm a bit in love with those knights. I'm glad the show is going that way too!

Can't wait for your next weekly update! ;D

(And thanks for answering the reviews! Not a lot of authors do, and I love to hear from you!)

Take care, and keep writing!
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I honestly wish Arthur was more thoughtful sometimes, but at least he EVENTUALLY asked Merlin :) Update soon!
FindingStarlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm glad to see that you're back! This was a great start and I'm so excited for the next chapter. :)
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »