Reviews for Beyond the Vale
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! You are such a good writer! *grins* I like reading your stuff so much.

I like Arthur's observations on Merlin's lateness. You always choose interesting topics to reflect on. I really like that!

And the main bulk of the chapter about giving Merlin a choice was throughly explored and interesting.

And then the last bit with Merlin and Arthur.

What a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Aris1013 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Cool chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes :D
lilyflower1345 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Good chapter! I liked the last part where Arthur understood what Merlin meant even though he was sarcastic. You've gotten their relationship down pretty good. They seem to be able to just understand each other. And it was fun to see Gwen chew out Arthur. Thanks for writing!
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
haha, yes XD

go gwen! girl power, for the win

cant wait till the next chapter !
Lilynette chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
So excited for saturday too! Merlin whump, finally! We were kinda overdue, weren't we?

Back to the story!

I've got to say that I really like Arthur's view on why he didn't even bother to ask Merlin if he wanted to come, it made a lot of sense. I'm glad he took the time to ask him just before they left though!

I'm also really happy that you're including the knights. As much as I love Merlin and Arthur going on adventurous missions by themselves, I'm a bit in love with those knights. I'm glad the show is going that way too!

Can't wait for your next weekly update! ;D

(And thanks for answering the reviews! Not a lot of authors do, and I love to hear from you!)

Take care, and keep writing!
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I honestly wish Arthur was more thoughtful sometimes, but at least he EVENTUALLY asked Merlin :) Update soon!
FindingStarlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm glad to see that you're back! This was a great start and I'm so excited for the next chapter. :)
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this :)
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Glad to see you back! Seems like this is going to be a really cool story!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
...I am so incredibly happy to see a new story from you! You should have seen the face I made when I saw the alert. I'm sure it was quite embarrassing.

The upcoming season has put me in a Merlin mood, so seeing this new story is making me all giddy with excitement! I really liked this first chapter and I'm excited for what's coming. It's been a while since I've had the "can't wait for the next chapter" feeling in a story!

Your writing is awesome as always, and I'll be waiting anxiously for Chapter 2!
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm really happy to see you back after the wonderful Healing Spels ! This new story looks really really interesting to me. This castle in the mist is a great idea.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is actually amaising.

i love the way you do thoughts and stuff, because you do it so well. i truly wish i could write as well as you do and with such imagination.

i cant wait to see what happens to end up with the proulouge. ir should be fun. also, i'm kind of looking forwards to seeing gwen chew arthur out...because that will be hillerious. hopefully it will be in the next chapter...and hopefully that chapter will be uploaded soon...

*hint hint*

XD
sarajm chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great start!
Brindel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Another of your stories? Fantastic! Post as you feel able, but know you've got one devoted fan ready to squee into her screen whenever an update appears! (I *adore* your characterization!)
Jane Mays chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
First off, great to see you writing again! Although I’m sorry you’re still not 100%. I very much enjoy your stories although Merlin is too often injured in them, which for supposedly the most powerful warlock ever to exist or will exist, seems a bit strange.

I agree with Gwen that Merlin should have been asked if he wanted to go, as Arthur treats Merlin terribly. All the others who helped to take back the castle were given knighthoods, but did he reward Merlin? No, just ignores him and treats him as nothing. When it’s clear that Merlin was against the idea in the first place and was simply told by Arthur to go and pack because he’s coming too, I do hope that both Gwaine and Lancelot express their anger to Arthur at the way Merlin is being treated, especially as Lancelot knows that the only reason they won against the witches was because of Merlin. After all, Lancelot did tell Merlin that Arthur should have knighted him too – he should at least have been promoted to adviser instead of remaining a servant.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »