Reviews for Beyond the Vale
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm really happy to see you back after the wonderful Healing Spels ! This new story looks really really interesting to me. This castle in the mist is a great idea.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is actually amaising.

i love the way you do thoughts and stuff, because you do it so well. i truly wish i could write as well as you do and with such imagination.

i cant wait to see what happens to end up with the proulouge. ir should be fun. also, i'm kind of looking forwards to seeing gwen chew arthur out...because that will be hillerious. hopefully it will be in the next chapter...and hopefully that chapter will be uploaded soon...

*hint hint*

XD
sarajm chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great start!
Brindel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Another of your stories? Fantastic! Post as you feel able, but know you've got one devoted fan ready to squee into her screen whenever an update appears! (I *adore* your characterization!)
Jane Mays chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
First off, great to see you writing again! Although I’m sorry you’re still not 100%. I very much enjoy your stories although Merlin is too often injured in them, which for supposedly the most powerful warlock ever to exist or will exist, seems a bit strange.

I agree with Gwen that Merlin should have been asked if he wanted to go, as Arthur treats Merlin terribly. All the others who helped to take back the castle were given knighthoods, but did he reward Merlin? No, just ignores him and treats him as nothing. When it’s clear that Merlin was against the idea in the first place and was simply told by Arthur to go and pack because he’s coming too, I do hope that both Gwaine and Lancelot express their anger to Arthur at the way Merlin is being treated, especially as Lancelot knows that the only reason they won against the witches was because of Merlin. After all, Lancelot did tell Merlin that Arthur should have knighted him too – he should at least have been promoted to adviser instead of remaining a servant.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome first chapter! I can't tell you how much I am waiting for the next chapter! *giggles excitedly*

Arthur never listens to Merlin. He really should.

My favorite bit was the introspection of Merlin's at the end there and Gwen and Merlin's conversation about it. It never really thought too much about particular subject. So, it is really interesting when a new aspect of the show is brought into light. I guesss it is very similar to the scene at the round table. Arthur is talking about equality and then tells Merlin he has no choice. But, then again, Arthur knows that Merlin would follow him to the end of the earth, even if he told he not to.

"When Arthur was supposed to be riding out "alone," the alone actually meant "with Merlin." I really liked that like. It is so true. I hope we get to see the results of Gwen's conversation with Arthur next chapter. And I hope Merlin's question is answered by the end of the story.

Like I said before, I can't wait for more!
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm excited that you're starting a new story :) I'm interested to see whats going to happen. I like that it looks like Gwen's going to be telling Arthur off. I also like the lines about it being assumed that Merlin would be going with Arthur.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48