Reviews for McGee's Puppy Eyes
gandalfish chapter 14 . 9/25
The Abby bashing got annoying very quickly, and it was pretty out of character :/
Mirage chapter 14 . 7/17
awww what a cute end...and hey Tim is also under the power of puppy eyes that off Jett's
cute story
MAFITA chapter 14 . 1/20
Absolutely LOVED this fic! :D The sort of Abby bashing was nice for a change... the way she treated McGee in the whole dog fiasco never sit well with me... Anyway, hope to read you soon! Kisses!
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Absolutely perfect!
FamilyForever3112 chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
I Love This Story :) :) :)
Emma Violacciocca chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Omg I love this! I was laughing and cooing so much. Simply adorable.
Natni.B chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love the whole story you should write a chapter Celia Roberts that would be a great chapter using his puppy eyes on a murderer
jem1923 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
What a great story! What goes around comes around.
semperfi629 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love your story, read it all. It is adorable when McGee pouts or does the puppy eyes. He doesn't do it often but when he does he's absolutely adorable.
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Did I like it? Heck yes! The whole story...

Most unusual angle I have ever read to date - and I have read quite a few stories with unusual angles. .

The Slash was nicely written as well.
Saissa chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Been reading this great story and its just occurred to be.

Tim has puppy dog green eyes (which he got from his mother) - not the more usual puppy dog brown eyes...

{shrugs} just saying...
Saissa chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Like you, I too really detest Abby. But I think she s one of these girls who refuses to listen, and something tells me that she will NOT learn and she wont listen.

Oh she may for a while, but sooner or later she will fall back into her old ways.

I think the only way for her to really learn, is for everyone at NCIS to STOP accepting her octopus hugs. When she finds herself not getting any emotional support she clearly needs, because noone will allow her to hug them, THEN MAYBE she will wise up and take to heart what she has been told.
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
"Damn it! Only my daughters can do that to me."
When does Vance have more than 1 daughter?

In Season 10 when Jackie was killed, it was established pretty clearly that Vance has one son and one daughter!
1sunfun chapter 14 . 9/3/2013