Reviews for McGee's Puppy Eyes
MAFITA chapter 14 . 1/20
Absolutely LOVED this fic! :D The sort of Abby bashing was nice for a change... the way she treated McGee in the whole dog fiasco never sit well with me... Anyway, hope to read you soon! Kisses!
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Absolutely perfect!
FamilyForever3112 chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
I Love This Story :) :) :)
Emma Violacciocca chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Omg I love this! I was laughing and cooing so much. Simply adorable.
Natni.B chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love the whole story you should write a chapter Celia Roberts that would be a great chapter using his puppy eyes on a murderer
jem1923 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
What a great story! What goes around comes around.
semperfi629 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love your story, read it all. It is adorable when McGee pouts or does the puppy eyes. He doesn't do it often but when he does he's absolutely adorable.
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Did I like it? Heck yes! The whole story...

Most unusual angle I have ever read to date - and I have read quite a few stories with unusual angles. .

The Slash was nicely written as well.
Saissa chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Been reading this great story and its just occurred to be.

Tim has puppy dog green eyes (which he got from his mother) - not the more usual puppy dog brown eyes...

{shrugs} just saying...
Saissa chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Like you, I too really detest Abby. But I think she s one of these girls who refuses to listen, and something tells me that she will NOT learn and she wont listen.

Oh she may for a while, but sooner or later she will fall back into her old ways.

I think the only way for her to really learn, is for everyone at NCIS to STOP accepting her octopus hugs. When she finds herself not getting any emotional support she clearly needs, because noone will allow her to hug them, THEN MAYBE she will wise up and take to heart what she has been told.
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
"Damn it! Only my daughters can do that to me."
When does Vance have more than 1 daughter?

In Season 10 when Jackie was killed, it was established pretty clearly that Vance has one son and one daughter!
1sunfun chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
librarat chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Timmy is so damn cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Vance was so funny. I do think that he is less of a bastard than Gibbs. But I do see him getting an attitude about getting swayed by 'the eyes'.
Bymaga Jones chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Holy cow! I absolutely LOVED this! Each chapter was better than the one before. I like how you wrote each point of view and yet kept the story moving forward, how McGee didn't even realize he had the Power of the Sad Puppy Dog Eyes until later on in the story, how Abby was made accountable for her actions in the Jethro-the-dog story, how you included both Jackson and Mike AND Vance... I could just keep going. This was wonderful.

Normally, I would have commented at each chapter, but I couldn't stop reading. That means it's your fault, really.