Reviews for rory's room
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I always wondered what was in Rory's room, maybe even more than the Doctor. This makes a lot of sense though, I mean Rory thinks he isn't good enough for Amy so his greatest fear must be her "realizing" that she loves her Raggedy Man more than the Lone Centurian.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ah, man. Poor Rory! I loved what you did here though. Hope to read more Doctor Who from you soon!
notimportant chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
lol. it's like ron's biggest fear as shown where he destroyed the locket. right down to the part where illusion!hermione openly rejects ron and chooses illussion!harry.
K.a.t chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Rory...my heart breaks for him every episode
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
OH, IT WAS THE HOTEL FULL OF NIGHTMARES. WELL THANKS, BECAUSE THIS WAS HEARTBREAKING AND I JUST WANT RORY AND AMY TO LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER, YES? YES. GOOD. Thank God it had some sort of happy ending in which Rory ignored his insecurities, because otherwise I would have chased you down until you wrote a happy AmyRory fic. But this will do for now. ;) poor Rory, he isn't the most confident or sure of himself person in the world, and he doesn't realise how important he is, but his love for Amy overcomes all of that, which is what I love about him. Nicely portrayed :)
overstreets chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can actually see this being Rory's room, though. 'Cause I remember whrn the Doctor and Rory were fighting over Amy in Amy's choice and I think that'd be a nagging fear of his - that she'll choose the doctor over him. Even though I'm a hardcore Amy/Eleven(/River) fan, I do love Rory. :3
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh wow, this was spectacular! That's probably exactly what Rory saw in the hotel! it was probably his worst fear, not aliens or dying, or even Time, it was Amy and the Doctor... Please continue the story! I know this is probably a one-shot, but it would be great if you continued it!
An Unknown chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Interesting. I always assumed his room would have been a loop of the scene from The Pandorica Opens where his body kills her. But this is another intriguing possibility. Thank you for the new perspective.

PAX DEI TECVM.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
And now I'm just reviewing random stuff..

Why are yoou so flawless? Ily my little TARDIS

always use protection

OMG I LOVE HOW MUCH RORY LOVES AMY!

It makes me just want to go cry in a corner and sob about why i don't have a guy like that.

and the ending was so creepy.

Just thinking about what happens to all those people

brrr

xx DD CR xx
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ooh, I like it. I'd never really though about Rory's room because I was so focused on what could be in the Doctor's, but this really works. I think you chose just the right thing, because he loves Amy so much but he's competing against the Doctor, and who can win against the Doctor?

I also really like the ending because I'd forgotten about the whole 'praise him' thing and I was expecting Rory to go back to Amy and then suddenly I read that and I remembered what happened to the people in the episode and I got a shiver down my spine!
Ahsilaa chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh. I think it's cool that you did that. I think that Rory still has insecurities even after he's married Amy. Perhaps it's only a small voice in the dead of Night or a dream long forgotten but it is still there.
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I think that this was very nicely done but I would absolutely love for it to be longer. You could easily expand on Rory's emotions in this sequence and turn a good fic into a great fic.

But it was definately well done! Thanks for sharing!
connielea chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Yes - Rory's room. It had to be. Having it be Number 2 was a great touch.
misslondon98 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is honestly perfection.
kittenstanley chapter 1 . 9/28/2011