Reviews for Fighting For Family
Mrs.HappyAnarchy chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I like this story so far. Please update when you can.
writergirl99 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Oh man a cliffhanger. Just randomly decided to scroll through the Dark Blue fabrics cause I haven't in a really long time. Found this. I'm in love. It's amazing. It captures the characters perfectly, sets the storyline up... It's amazing and so well written.

Please, please, please, update soon?!
veronique chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I miss dark blue so much :( keep updating, it's very good!
luvdiz chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Wow! Didn't see that one coming. Can't wait to see Dean's reaction. Please update again soon I'm really enjoying your story.
RazielOmega chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Omg I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw this was updated! One of my current fandoms ended tonight so this srsly made my day ) very excited to see where you'll take this!
theseyesronu2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm so excited to read the next chapter. Please update soon! I'm thinking about writing a Jaimie/Dean fic myself.

Please write more and continue till the end we need all the Jaimie/Dean fics we can get!
dkfuryan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I will be reading it! I think that this is a great start and I can not wait for the next installment. We have the second series on the tv over here in the uk so I am feeling my Dark Blue muse more and more.

Who is Eric? Who was the other "he" that Eric mentioned? Is DEan going to be jealous ? Great start, Thank you for posting!

(I do have an account - my log in name is Dkfuryan )
luvdiz chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I can't wait to read more of your story. I love Jamie/Dean and miss watching Dark Blue. Hope you post more real soon.
Bilba0691 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey,

i will read it too !

So please upload another chapter ...

Bilba
RazielOmega chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I will definitely read! I miss Dark Blue like crazy and I'm excited to see where you take this )