Reviews for The Meeting
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Excellent characterisation of both the bumbling baddies and the twisted villain.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You're amazing. I love the way you write.
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Bella seems a little 'normal' here, don't you think?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was... interesting. I always thought the Carrows were dense- apparently I'm agreeing with Bellatrix. Noooooo! :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wait what? I thoght this was set in the ministry.
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Jeepers- a little darker that usual. IM VERY SCARED!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very well done :)
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hey, it's no coincidence that Bellatrix rhymes with Head Bitch! Lol I don't know why I said that but good writing as usual!
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Clever way to do the challenge, you didn't want to feel sympathy for Alecto but you felt like you had to. Well done :) xx
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hmm, interesting. Now I want to know what Bellatrix told her to do. I really, really like the way you wrote Alecto's dialogue; such a huge contrast to the aristocratic Bella. And Bella is sadistic and creepy, and Alecto is dumpy (isn't that a great word?) and pitiful, so yes, I think you succeeded :)
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What an interesting idea, and you did manage to make me feel sorry for her, even after all the horrible things I know she's done/ will do. Bravo *applause*
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Whoa. This was very haunting, and yet fabulous at the same time. You gave a very accuracte portrayal of both characters - I know what you mean about Bellatrix. When she tortured Hermione in DH, I was literally gaggging with revultion. Nice job, I hope you do well!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wonderful! I really liked this story, maybe you should write from the bad guys side of view more often, really interesting to read from this point of view, being on the same side as Bellatrix... well, she treats her team mates just as badly as her enemies really. I'd definitely prefer to be against her, wouldn't want to have her on my side... Freaky! I like how Alecto doesn't back down, she lets Bellatrix hurt her, but she also makes Bellatrix come after her to give her to sheet of paper.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really loved this! Haha, I love your Alecto, so defiant - and yet I was totally siding with Bellatrix and despising her
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ooooh, very good and very intense! I love the idea of Alecto acting like that, very IC! She would take a while to notice that Belltrix really isn't someone to be messed with! I love when she asks if she's Voldy's girlfriend... lol, Bellatrix wishes ;)

It was a very interesting ending, with Alecto finally taking the paper, and all the mystery shrouding the whole thing! Well done again lucy!