Reviews for Not Alone
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Great job on this.
Sierra Leone chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm glad you wrote this :) I enjoyed it being Lex that Clark went to - obviously - but I would have been happy with anyone. To me, Clark dealing with Ryan's death kind of seemed skimmed over in the series, especially considering how important Ryan seemed to be to him. Thank you for filling in the gap!
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was amazing. Just wow . . . you're a really great writer. Thanks for letting me know via Tumblr that you had written something like this. I really like the thought of Lex providing comfort to Clark after the events of that episode. Somehow this fic brings more closure than the end of the episode did, which is certainly very nice.
Amelia Peace chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was so sweet. I laughed, I cried; it moved me.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww. I don't know weather to grin or cry. Ryan... So sad... But Lex... So sweet...
Kessi38 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hey, hey, hey. It's unlivedlife here! Finally getting a chance to read your stories. I LOVED THIS STORY. I was so sad. Clark breaking down just made me start BAWLING! I loved that Lex was so comforting to him. Lex just sat there hugging him. DAMN, that was so perfect. You are an amazing writer! I loved Ryan so this was just unbelievably sad to me! I ADORED IT. 3 It was perfect!
Scarlett Eagle chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nothing like a good old Clark angst fic to make you feel better after you've been throwing up all day. This was extremely well written, powerful, and Clark falling asleep from pure exhaustion was simply adorable.

Oh, and this part made my heart soar:

"You can't save everyone, Clark," He said softly as he placed a hand on the back of Clark's hair, holding him to his chest as he listened sadly to the young man cry on his shoulder, and cling to him as though he was the only life line he had. "Not even you have the power to do that."

-soooo, thank you so much.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
HI!

This story is so powerful and so brilliant that this should have been the ending for this episode. We never get to see this side of Clark or Lex. This shows that they have a great friendship and understanding of one another. This here is an inspirational story.

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!