Reviews for Transformers: Good Mourning
CodeSixty chapter 47 . 2/28
So sad :P.

I find this story really good, for begin so depressing. I could read this again another time, one time, twice, or more.

For those who thinks this story sucks cuz all autobots died, you guys should've know actually...
He's Dangerous chapter 47 . 8/25/2012
*You're

;)
Bossbot chapter 46 . 8/25/2012
You killed Optimus Prime and the last of the Autobots but let Starscream live, your an idiot plain and simple
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 45 . 8/19/2012
...So didnt see that.. o.O Like, they're all dead now? REALLY dead? Okay...thats ..cool xD Action-packed, kick-ass, chapter. I ... im kinda speech-less about the end of this chapter... (In a good way) :P So this is it? its basically over after this?Wow...Fuck.
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 44 . 8/17/2012
.. My reviews, i realise are preety repeatitive(?) and i m sorry about that :/

But still, I think this has to be one of my favorite chapters :D Its amazing!

3 to go! :(
Bossbot chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
I held off reviewing this until now, but I find this story dreary; my story I am doing is slightly on the dark side but this story shows absolutely no hope. Most fans of the Transformers show some sort of hope, and please don't hand me the shit about life isn't all hope and happiness. This is fictional stories everyone doesn't like all happiness that's true, but you do not seem to be any sort of fan if you do this sorry that is how I look at you and this story.
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 43 . 8/4/2012
... xD

Another fantastic chapter. I love your fight scenes so much its not even funny xP Still can't believe its all gunna be finished in like, a chapter r two D': But with i doubt you'll disapoint in delivering an epic last few chapters ;D
GoddessUraya-2314 chapter 43 . 8/4/2012
Dang this is good. I honestly can't put my mind into words!
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 42 . 7/29/2012
OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALMOST OVER :'(

Amazing chappie! I loved when Mirage said "Here's a tip, Sideswipe Don't ever become a doctor."
Irish-Shadowhunter chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
And suddenly everything is so much clearer! Loving the length of this chapter, and the fact that I get a lot more than I ever did. Can't wait for next weeks update!
GoddessUraya-2314 chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
I loved this chapter! Cleared up the details for me, loved the scene with Chess (I got it this time), and a nice and hearty length. )
You've got some mad writing skills, if I say so myself, and I can't wait for the next update!
Megan666 chapter 40 . 7/7/2012
This really cleared things up for me, and I loved the long chapter! I loved the philosophical-ness of this entire chapter. :) Thanks for the update! (and reminding me it's Saturday).
Megan666 chapter 39 . 6/30/2012
I so did not see Soundwave coming back in the end like that. And if I were Kaminari, I would probably do the same thing. Honestly, given any advantage, I'd go insane for like three months, calm down, and then become a good guy. XD
Another great chapter. Thanks for the update! It tells me when it's actually Saturday, since during summer I don't keep track of the days because I have no reason to. :)
GoddessUraya-2314 chapter 39 . 6/30/2012
Fantastic chapter, as alway!
I don't know if I can wait for the next!
Interested to see how THIS play out.

Great work, and update soon! :)
Answerthecall chapter 38 . 6/24/2012
Great chapter as always! Can't wait for more! :)