Reviews for Transformers: Good Mourning
killemall chapter 47 . 9/8/2016
Meh. I was hoping Unicron would devour the earth.
partycreature chapter 39 . 4/5/2016
WHAT! SOUNDWAVE! Oh. MY. GOODNESS. I really didn't see that coming! I mean when I saw this...

"Destination; Earth. Objective; Conquest."

I noticed the way it was phrased and Soundwave has a particular way of talking. But Soundwave was dead( or so I thought haha)

You really had me fooled! This is ONE plot twist!
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 37 . 3/25/2016
... :'(
partycreature chapter 36 . 3/22/2016
For some weird reason I keep thinking that Skyreaper sounds like he has a South African accent and Skyrender sounds like he has an Australian one. I think it's the way they talk, though their language pretty much consist of four letter words. *shakes head exasperately* They sound like they need mountains of soap. :D
partcreature chapter 34 . 3/21/2016
Wow, now that I think about after reading note 2 it IS Thundercrackers fault that the whole world is burning! Well kind of... chain link reaction I guess...

Also Captain Ahab and Moby Dick actually Starscream! (I had a feeling that was a reference)

I don't know which chapter is my top favorite, but I absolutely loved Spellbound so maybe that is my top favorite.(Even though Blazemaster died... :( He was starting to become my favorite...and then you killed him.*glares* )
partycreature chapter 33 . 3/17/2016
Oops I think I accidently hit enter or something because my review posted when I wasn't done!

Eh, it probably was for the better I'm terrible at keeping reviews short and simple... XD
partycreature chapter 33 . 3/17/2016
OMG! THIS IS CRAZY! I HAVE SO MANY WHATS, HOWS, WHYS AND NOOOOS NOW. :(

AND GERIN! WHAT IN THE GALAXY!? REALLY?! This is NOT how you adopt kids. Gosh.

This chapter is possibly your best chapter ever. I can't believe how crazy good you are at writing. Also the philosophies, they are absolutely amazing, and incredibly fascinating. I especially LOVE how you've done the characters and turned them into so much more then they probably ever could be in a movie, cartoon, or comic. The characters I find in my opinion are exceptionally in character, particularly the cons. You do them great justice. :) I could write way more and still not be able to express everything
partycreature chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
Also good song choice it's very relevant to this chapter! I can't believe that I actually recognized that song. All of the other little snippets at the beginning of the chapters I've never recognized up til now.
partcreature chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
AHA! I KNEW IT! I WAS right! He wanted a son!

And that scene with Gerin I'm confused now... What is going on? Who is who?...and poor Irving...he survived so much in fact I thought he was dead after most of his scenes.
partcreature chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
I don't think Harbinger wants a sun. :) I think he wants a SON. :D Stormslayer said he had many and I don't think he has many suns hanging around.

Unless of course Thundercracker is lying but I don't see really much reason for him to do that.
partycreature chapter 29 . 3/17/2016
Such a beautiful chapter, yet at the same time such a nightmarish one... The ending was wonderful and peaceful in sharp contrast to all that transpired beforehand.
partycreature chapter 25 . 3/16/2016
Noooo...Lennox...and poor Sarah and Annabelle...Now Annabelle will have to grow up without a father... :( Though I am probably being a quite hypocrite seeing as I never really was sad for all the new faces that keep on getting slaughtered that most likely had families too. Poor soldiers and poor people. :(
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 23 . 3/16/2016
"Shockwave nodded, finally realising who it was. " last time I saw you, you were splayed all over a forcefield."

Hahahahaha the mental imagery that single statement evokes is hilarious! Smoosh!

Also the stand down between Shockwave and HARP was stunning!

And in particular this part!

"Go."

Such a simple word, but oh so much more meaningful. :)
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
Hmmm...I wonder what Starscream will think of Dreadwing running around and stuff...Maybe he'll through another crazy fit and run around being awesome but creepy.

Yeah, that reminds me this story is quite morbid, actually scratch that it's SUPER morbid! Some scenes are really terrible violence wise.

Anyhoo like always an excellent chapter.
partycreature out
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
...Woah...this...is just wow. You are a seriously crazy amazing writer...wow there are so many things that you've written that I would love to commend you for but there are far far to many... It just goes to show what an incredible writer you are I suppose. :)

Space Case was amazing! And Ruination too! Fearswoop was okayish and of course the sudden decepticon appearing act at the end was awesome!

Also I know you're probably long gone from Fanfiction but if you ever come back I would LOVE it if you did the Space Case, Ruination, Dead End journey.

Thank you sooo much for writing such an amazing story! :D
partycreature out