Reviews for Black Rock Shooter: Stars Through Darkness
Onmy chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
When I started reading this, I thought it was pretty good; but when you put the warnign in what I believe was Chapter 5 of this story, I was confused because this was teen rated and you have decapitations of arms, legs, heads, and other body parts.
I LIKE YOU!
Really, this is an amazing story that I approve of, you really just said, "Fuck the maturity and begin the blood!" I trully didn't believe that someone had the balls to do that kinda thing (I did in my first story).
I really don't know where you got the idea that Strength had "balls of steel" came from, but I can understand since her name is Strength.
My last thing is, when do we get to see Mato and Yomi again? I have dying to read if they are at all talking with their Other Selves or try to do that unification thing (I skipped through a little bit so I am kinda at a lost in some parts, sorry.)
And I have a really big feeling that you are going to finish this story with a BANG or at least something across those lines. (An Insane Black Rock Shooter fully unified with Mato maybe?)
UnkownSoul chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Awesome story!
BUT, why did you stop?! I want more! This is one of the best BRS stories I have read!
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
Greetings and salutations. I was floating around the site and decided to check up the BRS section out of whim and lookie here what I found. An update! Well a little more than a few months ago but an update nonetheless!

I decided to re-read the entire story from the first chapter and I could only describe this thing with one word: Explosive.

Whether it's the events, fight scenes, or interactions, it'll somehow burst in one form or another. It was a fairly interesting experience. I've long since gotten used to the otherselves' (mostly Dead Master, the adorable girl...)different personalities and am now enjoying their screentimes with much glee.

I was amused by the vocaloid references in this chapter though I must admit, I tend to be a tad bit lost whenever one character from another franchise pops up out of nowhere ( those I recognize anyway) though it's not like the move was not welcome, it's just a little confusing. (I'm betting that you already mentioned this in an AN. If so, I apologize and please ignore this XD)

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to more Lily-sama in the future (Woman just gave birth and she stands up and rips those demons a new one, HOLEY SHEEET!) and I hope butler boy survives somehow...

Gah... I read this whole thing in one sitting and I feel like my brain's fried. It was a fairly interesting experience and I hope to see more. I may have lost interest last time, yet now? Now you have my allegiance! Take this Follow and Review!

That's all for now, see ya!
Jetsmillion chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I've been skipping over a lot of the last couple chapters, mainly cause I want to find out what is happening with Black Rock and Dead Master.
Starlight AT chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Hello there! I just read all your chapters and I have got to say...I am impressed! I love it! This is my first BRS fanfic I read and I was hooked! Several things surprised me and were a wonderful twist, for example, BGS taken out of the fight so early! And when shall we see who the Fake Dead Master was, and when shall we see Black Rock Shooter in the fight?! So many questions and so little time...

This story is featured on TV Tropes for a reason and it is well deserved! I will wait patiently for the next chapter!
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i don't like BRS that much. sure others will hate me, but I think I hate it just more now.
The Kunoichi chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
blacksingingyoyo chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
awesome story!
Bohba13 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Strength Chuck Noris's long lost sister.

I know how you feel. I recently had to put my main fiction on hiatus for similar reasons. (sports, school, regents) Just remember to write for this when you can, else you forget what you were doing. I'd hate to see this lie idle for another six months, this fiction has a lot of things going for it. And even though I hate great fictions that become abandoned, I, unfortunately have done just that, but I hope to write a revamp to it sooner or later.

until the next update,
- Bohba13
The Black Maiden chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Oh my gawd I loved Nafhe in this chapter! She is so cute and funny! I wanna see her torture Roldan more! As for the State of Black Rock Shooter in the coming years, don't worry; the fans will never let the franchise die! I know a few of us willing to turn our fanfics into mangas and such like that! Keep it up, Saki!
fujiwarahatsune chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I think this story is very interesting
i hope you will continue it!
AcediaPrototype chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
YES! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE INDEED MY FRIEND! Finally there is another chapter on this amazing project indeed mate and let me tell you: This was one great chapter indeed mate! X) Loved every moment of this chapter mate, especially the parts with Nafhe in them indeed mate (arguably, she is probably my favorite among the Apostles) and the Yuu scene. That was some powerful stuff in that conversation and glad to see the dearest Rumiho is back to normal.

And your most certainly welcome mate, I'm glad and honored to of actually be of some help indeed mate. To be honest mate, A lot of things have been happening in my life right now and it really is starting to put a damper on my spirits mate. One of the few pleasures I have at the current moment mate is reading fanfic's. Yours is easily hands down one of my favorites among then BRS fanfic's and really enjoyed the story mate and while it saddens me to hear that the BRS popularity has gone down a great deal (surprised that the BRS anime is labeled among the worse anime in 2012, I really liked the anime personally.) it's actually authors like you that make the BRS story come alive with possibilities mate and it has actually inspired me to try and write one of my own at the moment mate. I was really sad to think that this project was a dead project and thankfully that wasn't the case mate. Please continue to update this incredible story mate and please never give up on this story or the BRS series in general. If you ever want to talk mate, just send me a message regarding the BRS series, your story, or something completely random and I'll be sure to answer back and talk as best as I can mate! X) Hope you have a pleasant night mate, AcediaPrototype signing off!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for finally updating this fanfic. I've been waiting quite a while for this chapter.
Also, how often do you think you can update?

Can you please have Mato and Black Rock Shooter merge together in the next chapter?
To be truthfull, it is the one think I'm waiting for - I want this to happen, I want to be able to once again see the awesomeness that is BRS.
How do you see rock in this FF? Do you see her the way she looked during the OVA, or the way she looked in the 2012 anime? Personaly, I liked her anime look better.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Oh god Gold Saw's dead! How could you? She was my favorite!
I will still say that I really love this fanfic and will still keep reading! The writing style is great! But please don't make us readers so sad.
Please update soon!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Well... I want to know what happens to Mato and BRS...
When will they finaly fuse?