Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
i remember reading this ages ago, and liking it a lot. reading it again diminishes it in no way. excellent little story :)
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is perfect. that is exactly what the episodes were missing in terms of uther and arthur. well written too.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was so cute! They are just such great friends!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Yay Merlin!
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really loved it! I also thought that it was a bit extreme for Arthur to be put in the dungeons , just because he saved Merlin's life. Keep up the great work :)
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved it! It was really great!
Lany900052 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved it! This is very well written and I appreciate that you kept the characters the same as they are on the show.

I was just wondering what the back story was? Is this based off of an episode or another piece that you wrote?
OneSideOfACoin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story and I enjoyed it thoroughly. There are not suitable words to express how much this story both touched and satisfied me. You, my friend, area genius. You mind if I go look at your profile and any other stories you may have? ;)
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is lovely. Merlin turning the point of the stocks on its head is inventive.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Lovely little story you have here. Thank you for the good read.
Chow4noW
delacct3000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
The sad thing is, this isn't totally farfetched. Uther makes me so mad! I never found Arthur's attitude to merlin as bad as most, because it was SO obvious it was directly because of his messed up relationship with his father. Good thing merlin was around to save the day again!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Merlin is so devious to trap Uther in his own game like that. Impressive! I love this, even though I think that Uther is more of a prat than Arthur could ever be, what with imprisoning his own son in the dungeons from childhood on. Great job :)
Magic'sKey chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ha! sucked in uther!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Indeed. Great fic!

Caity :)
Lightinshadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like this one very much . Thank u. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »