Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was great, and I suddenly have a ton of ideas to act out in my room . . . that's not weird . . . is it?
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Great story! Such an interesting and sweet idea :) I loved all the emotion! Well done!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
ha ha! take that uther! i really likd this one;-)
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is beautiful.
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was great! I loved it!
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
i remember reading this ages ago, and liking it a lot. reading it again diminishes it in no way. excellent little story :)
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is perfect. that is exactly what the episodes were missing in terms of uther and arthur. well written too.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was so cute! They are just such great friends!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Yay Merlin!
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really loved it! I also thought that it was a bit extreme for Arthur to be put in the dungeons , just because he saved Merlin's life. Keep up the great work :)
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved it! It was really great!
Lany900052 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved it! This is very well written and I appreciate that you kept the characters the same as they are on the show.

I was just wondering what the back story was? Is this based off of an episode or another piece that you wrote?
OneSideOfACoin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story and I enjoyed it thoroughly. There are not suitable words to express how much this story both touched and satisfied me. You, my friend, area genius. You mind if I go look at your profile and any other stories you may have? ;)
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is lovely. Merlin turning the point of the stocks on its head is inventive.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Lovely little story you have here. Thank you for the good read.
Chow4noW