Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw! This is so sweet. I now believe this is what happened.
dragon-wings chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a great oneshot! Having thep eople help Arthur seems like one of the major things Merlin really does tha alsways seems understated in the episodes. Thanks for writing!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
BUUUUUUUUURN!
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Like!
Ravnur chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this! You give him depth, and plausible reasons of Arthur's actions in the show. Sadly, I can easily see Uther throw his eight-year old son in the dungeons. Uther loved Arthur deeply, but he was also cruel to him. You showed Arthur and Uther's complex figures ... Quite lovely.

I love your stories, have I told you that? Well, it was really good written...
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Why am I in love with your rice man? It kills me that it's the one shots that catch my eye! The hints at more than bromance, yet not. Gay! Love this! I thought that Merlin should have been the one to stop the nobles, but this turned out far, far better! Keke
moroflake chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this story. Poor Arthur.

I've just discovered your stories and am going through them all. I love the way you give insights into Arthur's background and thoughts, especially at different stages of his life. I can picture a lot of these things being played out with the TV characters/actors, and wish we could actually see them on the screen.

I look forward to seeing what new stories you come up with!
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was incredible. I loved the dynamic between all of the characters, and the thought of the people of Camelot supporting their prince was really heart-warming. Excellent job
Lady of the Pond chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think this is one of the best Merlin fanfics I've ever read!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! THAT COULD SO HAPPEN IN THE TV SHOW! AMAZING!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Aww I really liked the ending!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/12/2011