Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh god. This is brilliant. xD Merlin... so genius! Dear me. That's just... so bloody hilarious.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwww! I loved it so much! You're such a good author .
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Take that uther penloser!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love. It. :D
Barb85 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
kitkatthecat chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really loved this and wished it had happened actually happened in the show. It was really well written too.
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw! This is so sweet. I now believe this is what happened.
dragon-wings chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a great oneshot! Having thep eople help Arthur seems like one of the major things Merlin really does tha alsways seems understated in the episodes. Thanks for writing!
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
BUUUUUUUUURN!
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Like!
Ravnur chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this! You give him depth, and plausible reasons of Arthur's actions in the show. Sadly, I can easily see Uther throw his eight-year old son in the dungeons. Uther loved Arthur deeply, but he was also cruel to him. You showed Arthur and Uther's complex figures ... Quite lovely.

I love your stories, have I told you that? Well, it was really good written...
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Why am I in love with your rice man? It kills me that it's the one shots that catch my eye! The hints at more than bromance, yet not. Gay! Love this! I thought that Merlin should have been the one to stop the nobles, but this turned out far, far better! Keke
moroflake chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this story. Poor Arthur.

I've just discovered your stories and am going through them all. I love the way you give insights into Arthur's background and thoughts, especially at different stages of his life. I can picture a lot of these things being played out with the TV characters/actors, and wish we could actually see them on the screen.

I look forward to seeing what new stories you come up with!
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was incredible. I loved the dynamic between all of the characters, and the thought of the people of Camelot supporting their prince was really heart-warming. Excellent job~
Lady of the Pond chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think this is one of the best Merlin fanfics I've ever read!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »