Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! THAT COULD SO HAPPEN IN THE TV SHOW! AMAZING!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Aww I really liked the ending!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aww! :D Cute!
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Go Merlin! You show Uther who's boss! XD
TheNightFury chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great job! Man Uther's cold hearted, who would do that to there own son? That's cruel. I loved the bit with Merlin in the end, epic! Thanks for sharing!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
awesome! i do wish merlin got to flip out on uther and beat him around a bit butttt this was a much smarter way to go.

keep writing awesome merlin fics!

_

~Yuki
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was a lovely tag to the episode and something I would really have liked to see onscreen. I was always a bit sorry that Merlin didn't know Arthur had been punished for defying Uther to fetch the cure.

Both Arthur and Merlin were completely in character and it was a nice touch in the final scenes to have Merlin fetch Leon to get rid of those so-called nobles. It was both something we know Leon would do and also nicely showed Merlin's cleverness.

I also of course loved Merlin getting one up on Uther and the reaction of the townspeople. Uther may not be all bad but he's definitely failed as a father and this was a nice exploration of that without being over the top or making him a cartoon bad guy.

I really did enjoy it.
Satoshistar7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was an excellent short story. I liked the symbolic loyalty that the people of Camelot showed to Arthur when they heard of his noble deed.
Nada Themis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Another amazing fic. You're such a good writer, great job!

Nada x
Tony-In-Distress chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw that last scene was so powerful but I also loved it all. Keep writing. ]
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
T.T Beautiful. I love it so much and in the end when the townspeople showed how much they cared for Arthur, I cried so hard. I love that someone is showing Arthur as the amazing king he can be. All I find in stories now is either Arthur being a complete prat or just being overprotective of Merlin. No one explores this side of Arthur or writes about how amazing Arthur is. I mean I love Merlin but I feel in the fandom they write so much about Merlin they push Arthur into the side too much and could only see him in being a complete prat/ overprotective. There are other sides to him. Also I love the respect that you show slowly happening in this story.

Also L.O.V.E. the Leon scene w/ Arthur and Merlin bring him along.

Could you make another story with Arthur and Merlin with the townspeople showing their respects to him? And/Or a sequel to this maybe with the Knights of the Round Table?

Great job! Keep up the Great work!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved this!

You showed the vulnerable side of Arthur that we don't see often, ans this was very well-written! Emotional too!
jeckel-hyde14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I want to have your internet babies. This story gives Arthur depth, more so than what I've seen so far in any medium. You deserve literally hundreds of reviews. Keep going strong, my dear Loops, and keep writing Merlin. It's my new obsession/fandom, don'tcha know.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »