Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
moroflake chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this story. Poor Arthur.

I've just discovered your stories and am going through them all. I love the way you give insights into Arthur's background and thoughts, especially at different stages of his life. I can picture a lot of these things being played out with the TV characters/actors, and wish we could actually see them on the screen.

I look forward to seeing what new stories you come up with!
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was incredible. I loved the dynamic between all of the characters, and the thought of the people of Camelot supporting their prince was really heart-warming. Excellent job~
Lady of the Pond chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think this is one of the best Merlin fanfics I've ever read!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! THAT COULD SO HAPPEN IN THE TV SHOW! AMAZING!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Aww I really liked the ending!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aww! :D Cute!
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Go Merlin! You show Uther who's boss! XD
TheNightFury chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great job! Man Uther's cold hearted, who would do that to there own son? That's cruel. I loved the bit with Merlin in the end, epic! Thanks for sharing!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
awesome! i do wish merlin got to flip out on uther and beat him around a bit butttt this was a much smarter way to go.

keep writing awesome merlin fics!

_

~Yuki
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was a lovely tag to the episode and something I would really have liked to see onscreen. I was always a bit sorry that Merlin didn't know Arthur had been punished for defying Uther to fetch the cure.

Both Arthur and Merlin were completely in character and it was a nice touch in the final scenes to have Merlin fetch Leon to get rid of those so-called nobles. It was both something we know Leon would do and also nicely showed Merlin's cleverness.

I also of course loved Merlin getting one up on Uther and the reaction of the townspeople. Uther may not be all bad but he's definitely failed as a father and this was a nice exploration of that without being over the top or making him a cartoon bad guy.

I really did enjoy it.
Satoshistar7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was an excellent short story. I liked the symbolic loyalty that the people of Camelot showed to Arthur when they heard of his noble deed.
Nada Themis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Another amazing fic. You're such a good writer, great job!

Nada x
Tony-In-Distress chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw that last scene was so powerful but I also loved it all. Keep writing. ]
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »