Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome one-shot! The Poisoned Chalice was one of my favorite episodes - I mean, tell me who didn't love Merlin getting poisoned! LoL.

I really liked how your fic ended. It was sweet and so naturally likely that it would've happened that way. Leave it to Merlin to save the day once again. He will always be the sacrificial lamb...a very cute lamb at that.

Thanks for writing another great fic! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Especially, the bit was Merlin and Arthur in the end. Perfect!
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome story! Poor Arthur...I'm glad Uther calmed down a bit after the first season always threatening to lock him up was getting ridiculous haha
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
excellent story
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great story!
prettycoolispose chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ya gotta watch those jerks who tell you to follow your heart and think for yourself, then flip out when you do. Good job!

May the force be with you

animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
thats really sweet...but poor arthur! in a cell at the age of eight! really uther?

i loved this. its so well written and shows their growing relationship nicely. brillient job, well done _
SherryLynne chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was an awesome story! I enjoy your stories but enjoy this one because it allow us to see Arthur in another way of caring for Merlin and Merlin getting the people to care for Arthur. It was very moving to read (I could see this happening in my mind...a sign of an excellent writer!). Maybe you could write about Uther's reactions to Arthur after what the people of Camelot did for him...just some thoughts...
darksatinbluenight chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome story! :D

Unlike some other people here who have a good plot, but are terribly at putting it in words, you write very well and have a good plot.
CM chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
WOW! What a wonderful story! I hope you write more stuff! and soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was great :) maybe, if you're ever bored, you could write more? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was great :) maybe, if you're ever bored, you could write more? :)
Aqualily6 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really brilliant story and I could honestly see that have happening!

MerlinJustGiveMeTheMuffins chapter 1 . 9/28/2011