Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
Nada Themis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Another amazing fic. You're such a good writer, great job!

Nada x
Tony-In-Distress chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw that last scene was so powerful but I also loved it all. Keep writing. ]
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
T.T Beautiful. I love it so much and in the end when the townspeople showed how much they cared for Arthur, I cried so hard. I love that someone is showing Arthur as the amazing king he can be. All I find in stories now is either Arthur being a complete prat or just being overprotective of Merlin. No one explores this side of Arthur or writes about how amazing Arthur is. I mean I love Merlin but I feel in the fandom they write so much about Merlin they push Arthur into the side too much and could only see him in being a complete prat/ overprotective. There are other sides to him. Also I love the respect that you show slowly happening in this story.

Also L.O.V.E. the Leon scene w/ Arthur and Merlin bring him along.

Could you make another story with Arthur and Merlin with the townspeople showing their respects to him? And/Or a sequel to this maybe with the Knights of the Round Table?

Great job! Keep up the Great work!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved this!

You showed the vulnerable side of Arthur that we don't see often, ans this was very well-written! Emotional too!
jeckel-hyde14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I want to have your internet babies. This story gives Arthur depth, more so than what I've seen so far in any medium. You deserve literally hundreds of reviews. Keep going strong, my dear Loops, and keep writing Merlin. It's my new obsession/fandom, don'tcha know.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG

yuuuuuuuuus

so good.

okay one: merlin being a bamf at mindgames with uther

two: arthur wanting to check on his friend

three: uther being a huge jerk to boy!arthur and man!arthur

four: gaius knowing EVERYTHING

five: people being awesome to arthur in the stocks and respecting him and his friendship to merlin

AWESOMENESS

legit

so good. no more words.

lu

ps. you should have more reviews... just saying... its toes mcgoats awesome.
scifinerd4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i know you ended it quite nicely, but I wouldn't mind a continuation! It was great :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awwww. This was precious. Thank you.

God be with thee,

Eavis
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome one-shot! The Poisoned Chalice was one of my favorite episodes - I mean, tell me who didn't love Merlin getting poisoned! LoL.

I really liked how your fic ended. It was sweet and so naturally likely that it would've happened that way. Leave it to Merlin to save the day once again. He will always be the sacrificial lamb...a very cute lamb at that.

Thanks for writing another great fic! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Especially, the bit was Merlin and Arthur in the end. Perfect!
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome story! Poor Arthur...I'm glad Uther calmed down a bit after the first season always threatening to lock him up was getting ridiculous haha
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
excellent story
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great story!
PretendingToWrite chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ya gotta watch those jerks who tell you to follow your heart and think for yourself, then flip out when you do. Good job!

May the force be with you

-jedichild