Reviews for A Lesson Learnt
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG

yuuuuuuuuus

so good.

okay one: merlin being a bamf at mindgames with uther

two: arthur wanting to check on his friend

three: uther being a huge jerk to boy!arthur and man!arthur

four: gaius knowing EVERYTHING

five: people being awesome to arthur in the stocks and respecting him and his friendship to merlin

AWESOMENESS

legit

so good. no more words.

lu

ps. you should have more reviews... just saying... its toes mcgoats awesome.
scifinerd4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i know you ended it quite nicely, but I wouldn't mind a continuation! It was great :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awwww. This was precious. Thank you.

God be with thee,

Eavis
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome one-shot! The Poisoned Chalice was one of my favorite episodes - I mean, tell me who didn't love Merlin getting poisoned! LoL.

I really liked how your fic ended. It was sweet and so naturally likely that it would've happened that way. Leave it to Merlin to save the day once again. He will always be the sacrificial lamb...a very cute lamb at that.

Thanks for writing another great fic! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Especially, the bit was Merlin and Arthur in the end. Perfect!
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome story! Poor Arthur...I'm glad Uther calmed down a bit after the first season always threatening to lock him up was getting ridiculous haha
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
excellent story
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great story!
PretendingToWrite chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ya gotta watch those jerks who tell you to follow your heart and think for yourself, then flip out when you do. Good job!

May the force be with you

-jedichild
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
thats really sweet...but poor arthur! in a cell at the age of eight! really uther?

i loved this. its so well written and shows their growing relationship nicely. brillient job, well done _
SherryLynne chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was an awesome story! I enjoy your stories but enjoy this one because it allow us to see Arthur in another way of caring for Merlin and Merlin getting the people to care for Arthur. It was very moving to read (I could see this happening in my mind...a sign of an excellent writer!). Maybe you could write about Uther's reactions to Arthur after what the people of Camelot did for him...just some thoughts...
darksatinbluenight chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome story! :D

Unlike some other people here who have a good plot, but are terribly at putting it in words, you write very well and have a good plot.
CM chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
WOW! What a wonderful story! I hope you write more stuff! and soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was great :) maybe, if you're ever bored, you could write more? :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »