Reviews for First Love
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
It makes me cringe whenever people fall so hard in love with someone they've only been with not even a whole year or two. I don't understand it. But I guess the important thing is to learn from mistakes and move on. Adam sounds like a douche. I'm between wishing Bra did some damage on him and kinda proud that she didn't.

Also despite how littler their scene was, I loved the Vegebul bits.:) The things Vegeta says to Bulma when they're alone gives me life.
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I love stories about Bra and Vegeta's relationship so I really enjoyed this. Great job as always :)
Omg chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Why didn't u add vegeta murdering him
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
really incredibly sweet and good
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A happy ending for a prince's little princess... every dad's dream, no esception. It's Vegeta's dream, too.

Aww! This is every father-daughter story... and Bra and Vegeta... just as real and true! Awww, so sweet, sad, cute, tender... angsty... awesome fic! Vegeta is an excellent father, no matter what he says about himself. :)

Wonderful job, such a beautiful piece!
theawesomeisadora chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love it, LOVE IT
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great story.. very touching.. :)
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Amazing! I absolutely loved it 3

I'm a huuuge Vegeta fan, and the father-daughter relationship between him and Bra is the most adorable, heart-melting thing there is. My first and only fic so far is a Vegeta and Bra one-shot, so you can tell how much I enjoy the theme.

You manged to show Vegeta's concern and love for Bra wihile keeping him in character and without resorting to useless fluff which wouldn't have suited his original description; I find that really great!

Also, you have a great writing style, but you are probably well aware of that allready. :) My eyes never left the screen and at times, I liked so much what I was reading, that I went twice through the same paragraph just to really enjoy every detail of the story.

I haven't had much time to explore the fandom, but from what I have read so far, most good writers focus on Gohan / Videll and it's so hard to find good stories with Vegeta as main character. It really sucks, given the fact that his character is so complex and got the most development throughout the DBZ series; in my opinion it's a real gold mine for writers, I'm really disappointed good Vegeta fics are so hard to come across. So, yeah... you see why I'm so happy to have found this story of yours. 3
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Awwww! Such Sweetness Between Bra & Vegeta! Loved It!
Adli chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is so cute. I love reading about Vegeta and Bra's father/daughter relationship. I especially loved the end, when Vegeta told her that even the good ones aren't going to be "pristine angels." It's a reflection of himself, in a way. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
well daww :3
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ugh this was disappointingly cliche. Why does Bra have to be so predictable? I have yet to see a Bra that is different from the rest. Why can't she be more of her own character than a plot device to further Vegeta's character development? The best part was her hitting the guy.
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
It made me laugh in the beginning, and I ended up crying in the end. Great job
PrincessBluala chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
It had a very cute outcome and it was verey interesting to read. Good details. With Love PB. 3