Reviews for Fire Without Flame
GiveMeJustAMinute chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
As always, like all your fics this is wonderfully well written. I don't think I've ever read a fic of yours that I didn't love completely. My only complaint with this one would be that I would've liked more! You could've definitely made this into a successful multi-chapter fic, but at the same time I understand if you never meant to continue it. (I don't leave reviews a whole lot but I've admired your fics for a while now, and I also really like this couple. :3) I hope you continue to write! [And by that I don't just mean for this story, I mean in general, and for always.]
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome. I hope there is an update. :}
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Loved it!

It may not have been sweet but it's perfect for Faye alluring just to the point of where you want more but don't get it 3
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This ship just became 200% more interesting after yesterday's episode.

Now I hope you eventually write a sequel...
thefabwitch chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
When will this be continued ? :P this is awesome!
liltrix chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I loved this! Faye/Adam is actually my favorite ship for TSC, but Cassie/Faye really interests me.
LovinLife19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You need to update this story! Faye and Cassie have the best chemistry on the show so I hope the writers take note of that
Sammy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You NEED to continue this
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Fun Fact: I want this to be continued.

I'm putting it on alert and crossing my fingers.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You should continue this.
Fading Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is amazing, the way you write, it curls up in your chest, I could feel every emotion Faye was going through, intense and bloody wonderful, seriously.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'll be waiting for more on this.
JuSwan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
god i would love if this was a prologue and then there was an awesome multi chapter after. that would be awesome :D
Saurus chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nice suede shoes.

I love this story. It definitely seems to capture Faye's personality as it appears on the show. :)
j chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
woo love the chamberlake :)

like they could actually be possible especially with ep 1 and 2 with all the stares and such :P

hope u continue to write more chamberlake