Reviews for In the Snow
demi chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
best story ever its like the 12th time I've read it and its still good
Nick chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You fucking suck at this stuff I've seen wayyyy better
sideswipe chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
sweet
Lady-Shinju chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I had no idea robots could have sex
hummergrey chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I agree, the episode with Prime's behavior did not fit. HE didn't cuddle Arcee or try to shield her and they spent a lot of time walking in the open freezing wind. When the scarplets attacked he didn't try to shield her at all. This makes more sense. Adult sense.

You obviously took time and thought this out, good job. Came up with a way to merge and not be all normal weather take our time you see in other fics. You left hints of Optimus wanting to be a lover and take more time for both of them to enjoy, which fits his character. Any chance of a follow up? But it's good as is. Shows your writing skill, planned out and easy to read.
Rachelle is Wheeljacks Partner chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You should add another chapter to explain what would happen if Ratchet and the others found out.
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahhh I love it! Total fangirl squeee!

Very true they would have to be careful or end up freezing the wrong things. XD

There is another fanfic on here that has Arcee and Optimus doing this, but has Arcee ending up being "with sparkling" (years later). Just search for Arcee and Optimus Prime.

heh heh about the mention of Ratchet and Optimus.

Will definitely check out that LJ group.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was a delicious way to wake up in the morning. You really kept it real, too. Quick and dirty :)

I agree - that was a great episode and it was begging for survival sex.