Reviews for Tainted Nights
Heina chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Still leaving a review, It was well written, it described the place setting well. The description of the sentences and the words were well understood. And overall a very good story :)
Missy the Cat chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Please make more chapters!
Raquel the writer chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I love this story. If Jun couldn't get Kazuya' s love no matter how pure her heart is, she's too good for him anyway. Obviously, sugar and spice don't mix when it comes to having a crush on someone or being in a relationship.
SkiMaskGurl chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I really love this story! Its different and intense. I love the interactions between kazuya and jun. Please post more and update _
wine and roses chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Reviewing-not-just-following because your profile demanded it ;)

Girly mind-reading Kunimitsu... Lee stalking out prey for his brother... very much enjoying these clever little touches, along with the romance of course.

Here's to hoping you continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Please carry on I'm liking this :)
Yomiko-chan05 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Where are the rest? Waahh...! Please update soon...I really like this story...I can't wait to read more...pleease
PiscesWarrior chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Post some more chapters to this story! It's really good and fits Jun and Kazuya perfectly! :D
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Sounds like an interesting concept :D! Can't wait to see what happens!
Cloudysmile chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Aw! This storyline is so sweet Wb

Right now , I start to imagine about Jin as a vampire hehe..
Camlia chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Hi! This a cool story, I hope there will be other chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I luv it,I luv it, I luuuuuuuuuuv it :)

Seriously though you have a beautiful writing style and it fits perfectly with Kazuya/jun. I really like where this is going so please keep writing! Pretty pretty pleasssssee...
Sovereign Pisces chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
DX POST MORE 3 this is freaking amazing!
NekoKitty933 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This was soo good! I waited this chapter forever and I hope the next one wont take so long. Happy holidays from Finland!

NekoKitty933
kazuya is hot chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Dogs, silvery weapons? I guess there will be vampire vs werewolf soon right? But i'm still curious. What is lee planning to do? Anyway, i'm getting really exited about this story. I hope there's going to be a new chapter next year (January)