Reviews for Hope To Shards
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is wonderful. I really got lost in this story. You really kept everyone in character and I loved the thoughts and reflections from Dean. I also loved how you kept Sam in the moment. Dean was reflecting but he was also paying attention to Sam.

Definitely saving this as a favorite :)
Also definitely looking into more of your writing
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story! Had everything I liked!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is a nice picture of Dean and Bobby taking care of Sam immediately after Castiel departed to try taking over as god.

You shouldn't be disheartened by the show. There looks like there will be lots of limp!Sam in season 7 and the boys will manage to find a way to fight the leviathans.(I kinda liked how Castiel was doing there before the stress broke him down.)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved this, wish we had seen this on the show! Loved how Dean took care of Sam, and Bobby took care of both of them. One broken Impala, one broken Sam, great comparison. For Dean though the Impala is going to be fixed a lot easier than Sam, if Sam can be fixed at all. If he can be fixed, Dean is the person to do it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
LOVE THIS!Nothing beats Dean taking care of Sammy. Unless it's Bobby helping Dean take care of Sammy! :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Limp Sam and worried, protective big brother Dean is one of my favorite combinations. And awesome Bobby, too? Perfect! Thanks for this! :)
casammy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That good way of describing the dean's feelings, and I believe that it goes to have a lot of work, specially with his sammy
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome! Enough said!

Loved it!
Garideth chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was utterly amazing! Great job!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
One broken car.

One broken Sam.

I like that.

Nice piece...chess piece...

Karen
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved! I liked so much! Congratulations!

This is what we need in Supernatural. ;_;

Damned, for what no?
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved it! Very nicely done. You filled the gap between Sam's collapse to them getting out of there quite nicely.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Thankyou well done.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Thank you for your sweet story.

This is what we need in Supernatural.

I can do very well without all the Castiel smiting and creepy smiles, but I can't be without my doses of brotherly love and concern, one for the other.

I hope we will get back to basics with all the brotherly bantering and bonding that we used to have before these pesky angels appeared on the scene.

Give me demons any day, at least you know where you stand!

regards, Giacinta